𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 35

IM BACKKKKK

YALL GOTTA PROMISE NOT TO BE MAD IN THIS CHAPTER A LOT SHIT IS GOING TO UNFOLD.

ALSO INDIAS PERSONALITY (Indi the killer) the story of how she was created will be revealed but not in this chapter the next one

💥 T R A Y 💥

It's been a week and I haven't heard from India at all, she hasn't answered her phone or nothing.

Dev told me that she left Chicago but her location is on in iMessage. So I knew that was a lie.

Not to mention Dev has been acting totally weird.

I don't really think anything of it but something about him seems off to me.

I've decided to check up on India myself since no one wants to tell me the truth.

At India's house

I knocked on the door multiple times but I got no response at all.

So I opened the door which was unlocked, India always locks the house up so this is some weird shit. As soon as I went inside the house Josiah screams and cries from upstairs boomed in my ears.

I immediately went upstairs into Josiah room he stopped crying once he saw me.

"What's wrong little man?"

"Mommy"

"Stay here Josiah, where's your mom so I can find her"

"No" he whispered

"Why not"

"Mama's hurt"

"Okay but have you ate at all?"

"No I can't find her she won't answer me"

"Imma go find her I promise I'll be right back" I said as he nodded in return.

I searched all over the house but I couldn't find her.

Looking around in the kitchen I heard groans of pain come from the pantry.

"I think she's in there" Josiah says sneaking up on me.

"Are you sure?" I said looking back at him.

"Yes... I'll go back to my room now" then he ran off.

I went inside the pantry which was pretty big, it was a fucking mess in there though.

"Help me" India gasped out looking up at me

India laid naked on the ground curled up in a ball. Blood was everywhere, she had a busted lips a black eye and I can't even describe the rest to you.

It's way too disturbing.

Sadly this reminds of when India made Blade mad... he beat her bad worst than any other time.

"Come on get up" I said reaching out my hand

"I can't move"

I sighed before picking her up gently from the ground in bridal style and took her upstairs.

Who did this to her? Why did they do it? I have so many questions that needs to be answered

"You've been in there this whole time?" I said lightly placing India on her bed.

"Yeah I'm really sore so I'm not able to move"

"What happened?"

"I was jumped" she looked away.