𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20

i n d i a/ third POV 2:30pm
"Josiah please stop crying we're gonna see daddy soon" India sighed turning around keeping her eyes on the road still putting his bottle in his mouth.

He eventually grew quite and fell asleep.

India pulled up in front the jail and got out the car, she placed him in his car seat then getting him out the car safely.

Her and Josiah inside the jail going through all the pay downs and metal detectors,  it took to actually go in the visiting room because the female guards thought her rip jeans were inappropriate but they finally let her in knowing that she had a baby.

She went in the visitation room carrying Josiah to see only Tray and a white man, no other inmates were there.

"What's going on?" India questioned sitting Josiah on the table before sitting down herself.

"Well me and my lawyer Michael has some good investments for you" Tray smiles playing with Josiah feet as he slept peacefully.

"Ok talk Michael" she said taking Josiah out the car seat and placing him on her chest.

"Well Tray wants to pay you 30 million dollars a month follow his orders as delivered through me" he says.

"30 million a month?" She questioned in shock putting Josiah back in the car seat.

"Just sign here"

"I don't need all that money Michael I have enough for me and my baby" she says with slight attitude.

India didn't like getting help from others if she was with that person or not she always been independent.

"It's not just money , but we really need you to sign this paperwork"

"I'll sign it but if it's not just money what else is it ?"

"Tray wants you take over for him in the drug business, just for the years being while he's in jail, just make sure all his workers are dropping off the right drugs, and he wants you to get two men off his team" he explained as Tray watched them conversant .

"I can do that do you have a pen? So I can sign the paperwork"

Michael handed India a pen and she read the papers at least five times to see if it wasn't false information from what Michael said.

She finally signed it and Michael put the papers in his briefcase.

"So who do want off the team I can do the job"

"His Name is Corian you probably know his girlfriend at the strip club her name is Carina stage name rose. Grow a friendship with her to get closer to get Corian just set him up" Tray says

"Ight I can do it I'll do it just because I love you but Tray I've heard things about you and your little visits"

"What visits?"

"My cousin who's in the same jail block as you told me that some light bright girl been paying yo ass visits and that you've been acting all lovey dovey with her like what's up with that Tray" she said making tray heart sink a little

"What he's lying on me I ain't never had no light bright girl visit me"

That was all lies ... his best friend Lexi  was visiting him for a while , they've done private visits and the guards let them sleep together, maybe India will find out the truth maybe she won't.

"Alright Tray, but if I find out anything best believe it won't be pretty" she smiles but really she wanted to cut him right then and there.

"Look I promise ain't nun going on" He sighed

"I'm bout to leave , I believe you for now but still if I find anything out from other than what you said I swear me and you are over" she stood up and Tray did the same.

He nodded before they gave each other a comforting hug, it lasted a while before the guard came in.

"Times up" The guard says loud making Tray roll his eyes

They pull away and the guard grabs Tray aggressively.

"Get off him like that" India yells picking up Josiah who was in his car seat sleep.

"Shut the fuck up and go home" the guard tells India.

Tray wanted to say something so bad but he couldn't, if he did the cops would plan out something to kill Tray. He was being beat up everyday in prison he was having a hard time.

India mumbled something before walking out the visitation room and leaving the jail.

<India's House> 6:30 pm
"So you telling me you been messing with Tray" India says looking into Lexi's eyes as she had a big grin on her face.

"Yes I have me and Tray go way back he taught how to kiss and everything"

"Bitch how old are you anyway" India says looking at her up and down she looked extremely young.

"I'm eighteen"

"You and him are both sick in the head".

"Girl bye it isn't my fault that your man want something young nobody likes dark skins sis I'm sorry"

"Girl get out my damn house before I slap you" she growled making Lexi jump.

She got up quickly running over to the door and left as India shook her leg to keep herself from snapping out.

She looked over at baby Josiah who eyes were glowing and blue.

She quickly went to him and watched his every move.

His eyes stopped and looked around with a small smile.

"Dammit Tray" She whispered to herself.

Seconds later she heard a loud bang on her door, she ignored it but the person still continued.

"Who is it?" She yelled loud enough

No response.

She opened the door to see that dark skin guy from the mall a couple months back.

"Wassup" said Jamal

She had a big smile on her face , she chuckled before pulling him into the house and giving him a passionate kiss.

"Revenges a bitch huh ?" India said to herself .

He pulled her legs around his waist still kissing her.

They went upstairs and it happened.....