𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 ՄՂɾҼⱭӀҼⱭՏҼԺ part 1

I know I left this book off without giving y'all a real chapter and I'm sorry about that.😊🌚

So I decided to give y'all a whole recap on why India left and ALL the stuff he did to India and Josiah, comment and vote.💕

(Unreleased Chapter) this was written a while ago but I finally decided to give y'all this chapter.

I N D I A POV
2022

I sat in bed watching Tray sleep peacefully, I loved him a lot but it was really time for me to go.
After he hit Josiah that was a big no-no sign for me. I slowly got up from the bed making sure he didn't wake up. Josiah was sleeping while Alissa laid next to him in their room, so I woke them up so we could leave.

"Josiah wake up" I said shaking him out his sleep, "mommy I'm tired" he whines.

"I know baby but we gotta go"

I had already bought a house for us in New York and I didn't need it to go to waist.

"Where?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Don't worry just wake up your sister and get dressed"

"Okay" Josiah sighed, he hated getting awoken from his sleep he was cranky just like his dad. I went back to me and Trays bedroom and got myself together, Tray moved in his sleep which me be more careful because he's a really light sleeper. Opening the closet I grabbed a hoodie, sweat pants with some random sneakers and zipped up the suit case I packed.

"Mommy I'm dressed" Josiah said coming in my room.

Third Person.

"Shhh don't be too loud go brush your teeth I'll be back to get you a snack" India whispered. Josiah nodded before going back to his room. India went to the bathroom and stared in the mirror before looking down at her stomach, another baby was on the way and she never told Tray about it.

India had to get away before he stressed her out even more causing her baby to be harmed. India wiped the tears forming from her swollen eyes and went to check up on Josiah and her baby Alissa. She got Alissa dressed and packed their things, now Tray was still sleep which was good because if he was awake his reaction wouldn't be so pretty.

"Josiah go downstairs quietly and wait on the couch while I bring our stuff" India whispered. He nodded before doing what his mother said while India grabbed Alissa and their bags. They went outside to the garage and India got the kids situated in her car before she went back into the house seeing that Tray was finally awake, him being awake kinda startled her because she didn't know what to expect.

"Where you going?" Tray asked with a serious face. He may of did some fucked up shit to India due to his anger issues but he never meant to, well at least that's what he told India. "I'm leaving" India told him making  sure she wasn't close to him at all.

"No you aren't!" Tray shouted making her jump.

India sighed before closing her eyes, "Yes I am, I'm done me and kids are out and I'm never coming back"India said back to him.

"You can't leave me"

"Yes I can"

And with all the things that happened, that was the "last time" they crossed paths, India moved on with her life and moved to New York starting a new chapter.Meanwhile Tray was tracking her down the whole time but he did it the smart way, he was gonna get her back and he didn't care how he got her back . When she left he didn't come outside for days and drunk any liquor he could find while India stayed on his mind constantly.

"Um India this is me Tray, when you get this can you pleaseee call me... I really really really miss you and I'm sorry for any fucked up shit I did to you" Tray said leaving his 6th voicemail on India's answer machine. She got his calls, just didn't bother to answer them.Tray waited for an hour before calling her again, but this time the number didn't pick up at all. He sighed in frustration and threw his phone at the wall, breaking it in half. "FUCK!" He yelled grabbing his hair in stress.

Lucky for him he had an extra phone (his trap phone), Tray got himself up from the ground and went to the drawer next to what used to be him and India's bed, Tray stared at the bed and thought about all the memories they shared on that bed, it wasn't just sex either. India and Tray really had fun together when he wasn't beating her ass every single day.

He snapped himself out of his thoughts and grabbed the phone.

Tray took note on how India blocked him on everything now, at this point he wasn't even worrying about her anymore it was about the kids.

Meanwhile India and the kids were currently at a restaurant, Josiah picked his food while India noticed. "Josiah eat please" She yawned extremely tired. India had drove 12 hours and didn't get any rest.

He rolled his eyes before forcing himself to sleep.

Josiah started to act weird after the things he saw Tray do to him.

But the shit Tray did to Josiah was even worst.

FLASHBACK COMING SOON....

SORRY FOR ERRORS 💕