𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 36

India was finally out the hospital she had her plan she just needed to make sure Tricky was gonna be able to go along.

As for Nani she keeps bothering Blade, she's very eager to have his attention, his heart, his money, even his kids.

She also had some tricks up her sleeves.. India was in her way and she wanted her out and an would do ANYTHING to get her out of the picture.

Nani and India's friendship ended because of her jealously for India... she would spread rumors about her they still go around until this day.

__________
Tray is currently in therapy trying to release all his anger from Blade.

He made sure he kept his promise that he made with India.

"Listen you need to let it all out I can't help you if you don't cooperate" the therapist said looking up from her note pad.

"I can't just release him out of no where I'm not mad about anything at the moment"

"Well just think about something that has made you mad in the past"

"Okay" Tray says before closing his eyes.

Once he opened his eyes back up Dr.Davis was in shock by the color change. She's dealt with schizophrenic patients and people with Dissociative Identity Disorder but she's never seen this before

Blade mean mugged her he wanted to rip her vocal cords out, not because she did anything just because he has so much anger built up inside.

"I wanna slap you" he laughed but not in a goofy way.

"Mmh okay" the doctor says taking off her glasses.

"I'm gonna ask you some questions is that okay?"

"No"

"Why not?"

"I know why I'm here you're not gonna make me disappear, without me Trays just some punk and a sensitive creature "

"Why do you say that?"

"basically Tray used to get picked on once his dad died.. he would get jumped and beat up all the time in school and outside of school, so once he got 17 and started selling drugs he created me and I just fucked up anyone for no reason and sometimes just to help him"

"Well Tray told me you're the reason why his relationship with his child's mother has been bitter, is that true?"

"I'm not the only blame I mean I might've did some messed up shit but him and Tyrese is the reason why she don't want his ass anymore"

"Who's Tyrese" she says taking the pen from behind her ear to right down notes.

"He's someone he made when he was going around back in high school messing with any female, he's a sex addict"

"Interesting..." She wrote down everything he said.

"Alright so tell me how you feel right now"