𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11

I didn't proof read before publishing this so if you see any errors you know why

BLADE
FLASHBACK:Both of our guns fired at the same time I don't remember what happened after that

PRESENT DAY :I woke up in a puddle of my own blood .. I looked to my left to see Kaine , he was dead a long with everyone else in the warehouse . I looked down at my leg to see blood spilling out of it .. flesh wound I'll be alright I thought to myself.

I got up from the ground which was kinda hard but I pulled through, I limped my way out the warehouse and got in my car ... I needed to see India as soon as possible she's probably worried . When I got to the house , I seen India sitting on the stairway crying .. she was most definitely worried about me .

I got out the car and limped my way to the front door , "Tray oh my god" India jumped on me which made me groan in pain because of my leg "are you ok what happened" she pulled out of the hug looking down at my leg . "I'm alright now can you help me get into this house so I can lay down" I say .. she nods before putting my arm around her neck and opens the door for us . She sits me on the couch before locking the door and going up stairs.

She shortly came back downstairs with some bandages and alcohol ... she rolls up the bottom of my pants putting them up to my upper thigh and observes my leg a little . "What happened" she asks applying pressure on my leg where the bullet was "nothing .. ahh" I groaned a little .

"Don't lie tell me the truth .. I'm not goin call the cops you can tell me anything" she says pushing down more as I could feel the bullet come out a little . "So I went kaines warehouse and killed everybody in there including him" . She stares at me and pushes down more tightly. "I understand you were mad Tray but killing him just bought more problems into our life" she sighed and before I knew it the bullet was out of my leg.

"I know that India that's why we're moving after Nina's funeral" I say as she gets the bandage and starts wrapping up my upper thigh to stop the bleeding . "So where are we moving" she ask pulling back down the bottom up my pants "Atlanta" I say sitting up a little .. she nods in response. "Let's take a bath together and then we can talk about this whole Atlanta thing "she says helping me up from the couch.

Me and India were sitting in the bath tub just laying there comforting each in the warm water . "I want you to stop selling drugs , for the baby I want us to be safe" she said out of no where which made me roll my eyes . "Nope ... I ain't tryna be working at no damn city job drug money is all I know , I understand what you're saying but I can't just quit like that , unless I die that's the only way out" I say . She gets up from my chest and puts her arms across her bare chest "Come on go to college so basketball isn't that what you wanted to do .. I promise it'll be worth doing , you don't have to die to get out the drug game" .

"How do you know 'It's worth doing' you're not even in college" I say scrunching up my face . "Actually I am ... I strip for my tuition to pay off because I don't got no parents to pay for it , I never told you this because I didn't want to , but you get the point Tray college can set so many goals for you" she says . "Ok but still I don't wanna have this conversation again I'm not quitting at all that's how I get my money , and if you don't understand that then we can't be together" I say as she lays on my chest again . "Alright I guess , you gone wanna quit one day , watch" she sighs.