𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9

I N D I A
   I woke up in Trays bed , I totally don't remember anything that happened last night . I turned over on my right side to see Tray staring at me with wide eyes .

"Goodmorning , Tray" I said before stretching and sitting up.

"Morning" he said looking the other way , what the hell is wrong with him ?

  I got up from the bed which was kinda hard , and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Can I ask you a serious question India" Tray said coming in the bathroom.

  "Yeah" I laughed a little. "Do you remember anything that happen last night" he said.

"Um only thing I remember was us having sex on the couch ... then I blacked out after" I said.

"Well something happened" he looked down.

  "Like what Tracy" I said before rinsing my mouth out.

"Your eyes ... they changed colors"

"You play to much Tray , stop lying" I laughed putting my tooth brush away.

"India I'm serious, look at your eyes in the mirror closely" he told me.

I looked closely in the mirror, my eyes started sparkling .. then they changed green.

"What the fuck" I whispered to myself.

I blinked multiple times trying to change my eyes back to the natural color.

It wouldn't work , my eyes went from green to black, to purple , to light brown and back to dark brown . This was really making me scared.

"Yoo Imma be back" he said running out of the bathroom. Something is telling me to stay away from Tray as far as possible ... but if I don't this whole personality thing is gonna get worser than it already is.

I left the bathroom and slipped back on my dress and heels ... I grabbed my purse and went downstairs.

"Where the hell you think you goin" he popped out of nowhere.

He totally has to stop doing that ... gotta bitch scared and shit.

"Home ..." I said as my heart was about to pop out of my chest.

"You coming back tho right "

"I don't know ...I'll be back tonight I guess " I told him .

"Good" he smiled as I saw his eyes turn blue then back brown

I left his house and my way to my sister house since we haven't talked in a while.

N I N A ' S H O U S E

  "What's been going on I haven't heard from you ever since you found you were pregnant

"What's been going on I haven't heard from you ever since you found you were pregnant .. I'm your family you don't stop talking to me out of the blue" Nina said lecturing.