𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

EXCUSE ANY ERRORS

T R A Y ' S  M A N S I O N

                        ~ I N D I A ~           I went inside Trays house to see him sitting on the couch "Took you long enough" I heard him mumble "Tray I ain't got time for your bullshit tonight

                        ~ I N D I A ~
I went inside Trays house to see him sitting on the couch "Took you long enough" I heard him mumble "Tray I ain't got time for your bullshit tonight ... just leave me alone" I said locking the house door.

"Calm your attitude India ... unless you wanna be cripple for the next 5 weeks" he says with a smirk I rolled my eyes at his remark...all he thinks about is sex , I most definitely wasn't in the mood for all that.

I sat on the couch next to him and stared at him in disgust . "What's wrong with you" he ask with a stank face.

"I really wanna spit on you, you disgust me" I rolled my eyes.

" yo , watch yo mouth India seriously"

"Lemme ask you a serious question and don't lie" I said .

"What ?"

"Did you kill Kaine brother?"

He looked at me with wide eyes then looked down  ... he know he did it.

"That's nun of your business" he mumbles.

"Bye Tray I'm going home , you're wasting my damn time" I said getting up from the couch.

"Sit the fuck down" he looked up as his eyes turned green , then back brown.

I did as told , I'm tryna be able to walk for these next few weeks ...

"You wanna know the truth"

"Yes I do now go ahead"

"I did ..."

"Why tray ... just why , explain why"

"Kaine and his bitch ass brother owed me thousands of dollars from drugs and never paid me so one day I confronted him we got into a little fight and I shot his ass simple as that".

"And now Kaine and his gang is out to kill me but I'll be good for now"

"What do you mean 'I'Ll bE gOod' no you won't Tray .... and what gang"

"It's called the G15"

That sounded so familiar to me for some reason

Then it all came back to me

FLASHBACK

She was hanging from a rope and was badly beaten ... I didn't even recognize her , she was only in her underwear... she had 'G15' engraved into her stomach with what looked liked a knife .