𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 23

gass this chapter up pooh🌚🙂
1046 words periodt 💙

INDIA
a few months later

It's been a while since I've killed Jamal and got my abortion

Tray was going to be out of jail Saturday and I was extremely excited.

But he was probably going to be mad knowing what Corian wasn't dead yet.

Today was the day that I was gonna set him up... I was gonna get help from my friend Kelly that works in the club with me.

I decided not to kill Carina since she's been through so much, maybe she would be happier without him around.

Today I was gonna find my mom she was gone for a very long time, I was just so worried.

Kelly gave me an address a week ago saying she might be there so I'm finally going to see for myself.

I pulled and to the apartment complex, crack heads were all over the place.

"Why would my mom be here" I mumbled before getting out the car.

I walked up the stairs and knocked on the apartment door number that Kelly had gave me.

A skinny woman opened the door and smiled.

"Ouu hey baby" she said

"Mama ?!"

This can't be , my mom has never been skinny me and her always had meat on our bones she looked very bad. I stared at how her bones showed throughout her skin and a tear streamed down my face.

She barley had any hair she was near being bald

"Can you do me a favor baby?" She asks.

"Anything mama" I smiled as more tears came.

"Give me some money I need it badly"

I sighed before pulling out my wallet from my pocket and pulled out a one hundred dollar bill.

I put my wallet back in my pocket and handed the bill over to her.

"I got moneyyyy, y'all can't tell me nothing now" she said stomping her foot shaking her head.

Some guy then came out the door, he had muscles and he resembled Armani a little .