𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 24

INDIA

"Just place the pillow over his head then shoot him so it won't make any sound, got it ?"

She nods and smiles.

"I really don't even wanna do this , I might get thrown off about my mother"

"I can take your mind off of it" she smiles

"How?"

She smirks before leaning in and kissing me

What the fuck ?

She had a tight but sexual grip around my neck, and slipped her tongue into my mouth.

Ugh why does this stuff keep happening to me.

I tried pushing her off but her grip was just too tight for me to get out of , I kinda liked it.

I kept going along with it that's when I realized what I was doing so I pushed her off me.

"I'm sorry about that" she says looking down.

"No it's my fault I should've stopped you" I said wiping off the saliva that was on my lip.

Whew that was a close one

"So we gotta pa-" Before Kelly could finish the sound of my phone vibrating in my pocket.

I answered it

"Hello"

"I'm gonna kill you" the girl said over the phone

"Who is this?" I questioned giggling

"You don't know what you got coming bitch" she said hard as ever

"I don't know who you are and what kinda problems you got but you need to get off my damn phone" I laughed

"India you really took what was special to me... why would you take Prime away" she cried

"Kiki?"

"Yes it's me... and bitch since you took something special to me imma do the same to you" she said before hanging up

THE END

SIKE NAH IM KIDDING

NIGHT OF CORIAN DEATH

Me and Kelly went to the club where Corian usually hangs out to show off money and party.

Me and Kelly sat at the bar trying to find where he was.

"Girl is even here" Kelly roller her eyes turning around in her chair towards me.

"I'm sure he is be patient" I sighed still trailing my eyes all over the club.

"Stop calling my fucking phone bitch , I'm single leave me alone!" Some guy with a familiar voice yelled making me snap my head towards the direction.