𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 25

"Eat my shit" quote by-unknown

3k words  just for u cunts

INDIA
"Hellooooo India" she said snatching me out my thoughts I looked around and Josiah was still alive.I was just thinking hard .... thank good.

"It's time to see if little Jo Jo will survive" she rolls her eyes before placing the gun to his stomach.She shot him and luckily the gun clicked... I sighed in relief.

"Hmm my job is done, but I will get my revenge just wait" she said tossing Josiah to me and a catcher him kissing all over his face.

I untied Jacqueline and handed her Josiah.

She thought she was goin come in my house and try to kill my child without a ass whooping... she thought wrong.

Kianna started to walk away but I jumped onto her back and wrapped my arm around her neck.She swung us making me fall off her back.I quickly got up before she could kick me.. I grabbed her leg flipping her over onto the ground.

I slung her around by her hair making her whimper.I let go of her she dropped on the head.She tried to crawl away but I started to drag her by both legs.She held onto the stairwell but she didn't have a good grip so I yanked her off anyway.

"Oh so you wanna run huh"She looked up at me and sniffed before spitting on my face."Come here bitch" I said pulling her hard as ever.

"You wanna hold on huh" I screamed still pulling on her legs."You dumb bitch" she yelled in pain."Imma wipe the floor with your skinny ass come here bitch" I growled pulling her close... I finally got her closer to me and kicked her in the head ... maybe a little too hard.

"You come in my house!?" I said grabbing her and punching her."You touch my kid?!" I said throwing another punch. I was going in straight attack mode I would do anything for Josiah "Nobody touches my child" I said with another deadly punch.

Her body went limp...

I felt Indi coming into the light maybe it was time for her to do it...

Indi

I looked at the piece of shit that payed that tried to hurt India and her child a chuckled at the work India had put in... it was good but not enough.

I grabbed Kianna by the shirt and punched her repeatedly... her tooth flew out her mouth.

I pushed her onto the ground making her look at me confused

"Your eyes I-I-India" she stuttered making me smirk.

I pulled out the pocket knife from my bra and placed it to her neck.

"It's Indi... and if you ever try to come and hurt India or her family again I will kill you... you're lucky I'm just cutting you a little I wanna see you bleed that's all I don't need to go back to a mental hospital" I laughed

When India was 16 ... she met a man that forced her and her sister to work at Blue Magic... he tried raping India and her sister, but India killed him. That's how Indi came along but India never acknowledged it until now. India was separated from her sister for a year and spent time in a mental hospital.