𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

Welp 🌚 y'all miss me ? I know y'all did I'm here to honor y'all with a chapter

❤️I N D I A❤️

    It's been a few months , and I've completely stopped talking to Blade

It's been a few months , and I've completely stopped talking to Blade . I blocked all his social media's and got myself a boyfriend .

  His name is Kaine he's a drug dealer as well. He's a really good guy and treats me with all the respect I deserve even though we may get in little fist fights I know he loves me . I'm happy with my relationship but sometimes I've been  feeling sick for these past months though, maybe it's food poisoning I thought that I could be pregnant but Tray used a condom so there's no way that I can be pregnant right ?

   I'm at my sisters house right now just to check up on her since I moved out . "So how you and Kaine relationship been doing ..." she said kinda awkward "We've been going strong , I'm happy" I smiled and she nodded .

   "Have you heard from Tray" I asked I was curious to know . "Ind- why you miss him or sum" she laughed.

     "Nina you know damn well I don't miss his punk ass .. I just wanted to know" I said knowing damn well I was lying , "Well all I can tell you is him and Jennifer are separated right now .. and Tray has asked about you multiple times but I told him about your boyfriend" she explained.

"Mmm interesting .... very interesting" , "but that's besides the point , look how thick you got , you're really glowing" she said hyping me up "Don't start Nina hyping me up.. I've been eating good " I laughed.

"You still be having moring sickness" she asked out of nowhere .. "yeah I be feeling so weak , I can't eat the things I be wanting to eat ... idk what's wrong with me this never happened to me before sis" I said shaking my head.

"Maybe you got food poisoning or you could be pregnant" ... "bi- now Nina you know how I fucking feel about that word pregnant it gives me nightmares do not put that damn image in my head" I said getting the chills. "I'm pretty sure being pregnant ain't that bad .I got some pregnancy test and shit in my room that I keep just in case , you can take a few if you want" .

Who the hell keeps pregnancy test in they house? I thought to myself ."I'll be right back lemme go get em" she ran off to her room ,Seconds later she came with like 20 pregnancy test.

"I'm not taking those"

"Yes you are India"

"No I'm not"

"Just take the damn test and stop being stubborn"

"Man gimme these damn test" I snatched them out her hands

"I'll be sitting right here waiting for you" she said sitting down in the couch

I grabbed two pregnancy test out of the ten she brought me and went to the bathroom . I closed the door and locked it
I did my business and washed my hands after ....I really didn't wanna do this but .. I just wanna get it over with , even though I already know I'm not pregnant . But we'll see because I may be wrong.