𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 37

Get active because I'm doing my best to update daily💕

Be ready for pt 2 Of vixen it's gonna be called. "Toxic" just to describe India and Trays relationship

Indi was ready to pull the trigger back but Dev somehow got loose out the chair.

Tricky tried to grab him but he pushed her away she ended up hitting her head on the metal pole, but Indi and Dev didn't pay attention.

He knocked the gun out Indi's hand and kicked her down to the ground.

She was too busy trying to get the gun back but Dev kicked her in the stomach.

Indi groaned not in pain but in anger.

She got up from the ground and they started to fight.

Dev was the heavier one in this situation but he just wasn't the right match for Indi.

Once she had him all the way weak and on the ground she finally grabbed her gun again and shot him multiple times.

At this point Indi was gone India was present and she didn't stop shooting she wanted him dead for what he did to her.

India dropped the gun and took her attention to Tricky.

"Get up come" she says shaking her.

It was too late she was already dead.

India stuffed the gun in her pocket and left the warehouse making her way back home to Tray.

______
11:45 pm

India slowly closed the door making sure not to wake up anyone.

But Tray was already awake on the couch he was up waiting for her.

She turned on the lights and instantly jumped up.

"You scared me"

"Where you been?" He asked getting up from the couch

"I was with my old friend" she lied

"Then why's blood on your face?"

"About that-"

"You killed him didn't you?"

"I don't wanna talk about it because it wasn't me"

"What do you mean" Tray says as he followed her up the stairs.

"Can we talk about this tomorrow?"she says annoyed as they both walk into her room, she starts to strip out of all her clothes.

"Sure" he sighed as he threw himself onto the bed.

India went into the bathroom and set up everything to get into the shower.