𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 33

From now on I will be using gifs to describe the characters expression/ feelings in the chapters

I N D I A

"I know what you did" Tray says grabbing Josiah's diaper bag

Me and Tray are ok at the moment we said our sorry's we won't be getting back together anytime soon unless he gets rid of those crazy niggas in his head... then we could work something out.

"I-I um look Tray-" I tried to get out but I was cut off by Tray.

"How did you lose a $2,000 bet!" He yelled but laughing at the same time.

What a relief.

"I can always get the money back" I said laughing a bit but it was only because I was nervous.

"Well I'm taking Josiah to my mothers house because I got business to handle at the Trap, I don't want him around all the drugs so imma have her watch him. You have her number so call her if you're concerned about anything"

"Okay bring him back before ten o'clock" I said.

"I got it Brooklyn"

"Stop calling me by my middle name and go"

"Ight imma see you later baby" he smiled before opening the house door.

"Stop calling me that! We aren't together"

"You say that now but just watch when I get myself together, I'll be the man you need." He said before leaving closing the door after him.

He's so full of it.

My phone vibrated in my back pocket I quickly grabbed it.

It was a text message from dev

"Ew oh my god"

I just left him on read before blocking his number

It was just a kiss.... that meant nothing to me but probably a lot to him.