𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 22

1286 words Sis 💙😭

Enjoy

(A little bit of this stuff in this chapter relates to stuff I've been through this year.. some things will be different tho)

 some things will be different tho)

(This fuck ass quality UGHHH)

India

The dinner with Corian and Carina was successful

The dinner with Corian and Carina was successful. I peeped how he treats her though, she doesn't deserve it really she doesn't. He slaps her around and when he wasn't around she told me how he cracked almost half of her ribs.

Tray used to hit me, but it wasn't that bad, and besides he has an excuse right? it wasn't him. It was Blade , I guess.

Tray would never hurt me, I just gotta learn to not get on his bad side which is Blade.

Tray wrote me all kinds of letters saying how sorry he was and that the girl Lexi was out to get him and me.

I mean I was still mad that he gave away what was mine, and knowing the full situation made me feel bad. So I cut Jamal off.

But I've been sick for a while now, I'm extremely fertile so I could be pregnant with Jamal's baby.

I wouldn't know what to do if I was pregnant with his child.

There's only one to find out if I'm really pregnant

One word: Clinic

I'm currently there right now, I'm just waiting for the nurse to come back with my test results.

"Hey Ms.Brooklyn I have your results here in my hand" the nurse smiles

I hope , I just hope

"Are you ready ?" She asks