-Party time-

"Almost ready" you half whispered to yourself while getting ready for the graduation party. You almost spend one whole hour messing around your closet trying to find something suitable to wear. You even called your best friend Taehyung for advice. You wanted everything to be perfect on you tonight. You finaly decided. It worthed the time...

Your parents can't help you with their advice anymore since they passed out

Your parents can't help you with their advice anymore since they passed out. The reason is still unknown.

After looking at your reflection on the mirror of your livingroom, you finally deside to leave for the party.

While driving you are trying to create a picture of the place, where the party will be hosted. People you shared many school years with, difficulties, happy moments... People you loved and trusted and also people you are trying to forget.

You specificly remember the so called "pink gang", a group of selfish and mean girls, who you hated till death. And yup they drove you crazy. They made sure that you suffer every single moment at school.

You finally get to the place whre the party is. You don't know whre this is. A huge house with A pool and A wonderful garden. "Who rich god owns this palace?" you murmur under your breath with a childish expression drawn in your face.

Before you manage to understand the door opens wide. A blond guy stands in front of you with an angelic and highly friendly smile. Yup you remember him. Park Jimin.

You almost chocked while admiring his handsome face

You almost chocked while admiring his handsome face. You didn't remember him being that gorgeous. Almost like a god.

"You must be Y/n" he says with a hoarse voice and his index finger pointing at you. You nod.

"Yeah I remember you, Jimin. Park Jimin right?"
He nods "It's been a while. Here, come inside. You must be freezing." he says noticing your trembling legs.
Indeed it was extremely cold outside, but you had almost forgoten that lost in your thoughts while exploring the handsome facial characteristics of your old classmate.

You nod slowly walking in the luxurious house. You can taste his scent when passing past him.

The house is amazing. It's like the house of a druglord or a mafia's boss or something. At first nobody notice you. You keep standing still and watching the overcrowded living room, full of old known faces.

Suddenly Jimin comes behind you grabbing you by the waist with a glass of sampaine on the other hand.

"Everyone this is Y/n from high school. Give her a drink" he smiles before pussing you in the crowd. At that time everyone's glares falls on you like waves. You slightly blush. You can hear the familiar whispers of those individuals you really wished not to.

Now you can see them. The night started pefect. They slowly approach you, their eyes spitting flames like trying to set you on fire. You also stare them wishing to disappear. Unfortunately that's impossible. You would like to push them against the wall and break them to pieces.

One of them stands a few inches in front of you. "You haven't changed at all... Y/n. I almost forgot your name" she said laughing heronicly.
You don't answer but look at her hopping one more time to disappear.

That's when you feel a protective hand around your waist one more time. But it's not Jimin.

A/n❤
Ουφ αυτό ήταν λοιπόν το πρώτο μου κεφάλαιο. Είμαι καταενθουσιασμένηη. 😀😂😘