-Ready set go-

"Y/n hurry. We'll be late." yells Jungkook from the living room.

You have been preparing your stuff for almost two hours now. And Jungkook is too excited for the trip to be waiting for you to literally put your whole room in your luggage.

"Taehyung and the others are waiting for us but the airplane won't do so princess." Jungkook insists.

"Ready. I'm coming." you say in a hurry as you're going down the stairs. You even fall from your hurry.

"Wow babe. Take it easy." says Jungkook catching you before you face the floor, holding you in his arms.

"You said I hurry." you whine playfully and he can't help but smile at your cute expression.

"Ok I'm sorry. Can we go now?" answers pecking your lips.

You immediatelly run towards the car laughing.

"You are late, not me." you shout pointing at him and he laughs.

"Come princess." you laugh at him but he obeys though.

"You have to learn a lesson when we arrive mischievious foxie." he points your nose.

"Now get in the car before I carry you inside with you screaming." he threats sminking.

You obey sillently

The ride doesn't take long. Thank God you are on time. Taehyung and the others are waiting for you with an impatient expression.

"You're alive after all." says Jimin with his hands in the sky.

"Y/n, you can now apologize for bringing your whole room with you, something which took of cource some time." Jungkook says and you glare at him annoyed.

"It's not true. We'll just be there for many days and I had to get some extra clothes. That's all." you confess.

"It's ok babe." says Taehyung hugging you tight.

"Can we guys go now? That's our flight." says Jungkook obviously irritated by Taehyung's action.

"Yup. Let's go. Finally." says Hoseok excited.

Everyone is waiting for this trip with great happiness .

You get in the airplane and have your seats in a row. You seet with Taehyung of course so as not for others to suspect anything between you and Jungkook.

It's been a long since you last been in Greece. You and your cousins had gone to Santorini for a week when you were eight.

You had lots of fun. No school to worry about, no parents stand by telling you what to do, no worries at all.

You had spent all day at the beach drinking coctails and dancing like there was no tomorrow.

That was the last time you had been in Greece. Now here you are once again twelve years later with a group of gorgeous boys and the weight of telling Taehyung about you and Jungkook.

Yup. These holidays will be by far more interesting. That's for sure.

"Y/n." Taehyung gets you out of your thoughts.

"Yeah babe." you answer.

"I love you so much. On this trip I want us to spend some outstanding moments. Only you and I." Taehyung confesses while holding your hand.

"I love you too babe." you answer smiling back.

You can't handle this. You obviously choose Jungkook but you feel guilty about Teahyung's feelings towards you.

You and Teahyung have shared wonderful moments. Moments you are likely not to feel again.

But Jungkook... Jungkook is another story. Another case.

Jungkook is a boy who recently came in your life and changed by heart. He makes you feel different. Unique. The feelings he causes to you are out standing. You feel secure and safe by his side cause you know that he'll never let you alone.

You'll never walk alone from now and.

A/n ❤
Το ξέεω ότι τα τελευταία κεφάλαια είναι βαρετά μέχει θανάτου αλλά ΔΕΝ ΕΧΩ ΙΔΕΕΣ. Help. 😩🙇🙏