-Same old love-

Years passed like wind and pretty much all found their way, according to their dreams.

Namjoon and Yoongi signed an excellent contract with a popular music industry, BigHit, as rappers.

Jin got married and has a huge happy family with his wife and five children.

Hoseok is one of the most famous businessmen in Korea and has his own industry.

Taehyung is enormously happy with Jimin, his boyfriend, proved that he's transexual.

While you and Jungkook got married-

"Kookie-ah careful there. She's not a toy!" you yell to Jungkook, who's playing clumpsy with Jinah.

Yeah well.

Continuing, you and Jungkook got married and have already a one-year-old daughter, Jinah.

Jungkook was that impatient for the child-bunnies issue that got you pregnat only months after marriage.

Impatient bunny.

Meanwhile the fact that he calls your children bunnies hasn't still changedk.

Jungkook's gaze falls on you laying on the sunny park grass.

He says that your body hasn't changed at all after Jinah's birth and that makes him hard to resist.

His bottom lip disappears under his bunny teeth heading to you.

"Y/n we go home now. It's important." he pretends that it's something urgent.

"Oah ok babe we're leaving." you answer terrified by Jungkook's sudden behavior.

You take Jinah and you all get in the car as faster as you could.

The ride was silent and as a result Jinah fell asleep, which only made Jungkook's plans easier.

In mere seconds you arive home and get in carrying all your stuff.

Well, actually Jinah's stuff.

The all child-bunny thing is clearly an extra border, as far as luggage is concerned.

Acting as quiet as you could, you put Jinah in her crib to sleep and tidy her stuff.

To be honest, you did that, while Jungkook was nowhere in the house to be found.

"Jungkook babe?" you call inaware of his intentions.

Entering your sharing bedroom before turning on the light, two strong arms trap you on the wall.

Your face is almost on the wall surface, while you feel something pocking your back.

"Oh my God Jungkook why didn't you tell me?" you ask as you understand his situation.

"You didn't have to react as if it was the end of the world. J-Jungkook?" you call as he lays butterfly kisses on your neck.

"Hm you know way to well that I can't control myself at these times babe." he murmurs in the crook of your neck.

Some things never change.

"Have I told you that your body hasn't changed a bit since pregnat?" he suddenly turns you to face him.

And that's when it hit you.

Your hot husband standing bare in front of you, with eyes devouring you.

As usuall he gets rid of your clothes, now laying abstract on the floor.

With swift movements you're on the top of Jungkook sitting on the king-sized bed.

Jungkook insisted for that saying it'd be usefull.

"Impatient babygirl." he groans.

"Aren't you Kookie?" you challenge putting his tip at your entrance.

"Hell yeah. Fuck!" he groans as he's inside you.

As soon as he closes his eyes, you take the chance and cuff him on the bed.

"Y/n what the fuck? I wanna touch you!" he protests.

"I don't think so. I was once like that, remember? I pay back." you smirk.
↪(chapter 18)

He chuckles.

You start riding him, both moaning ignoring that Jinah is sleeping.

At no time your muscular bunny has unlocked the cuffs and roll your bodies, now being on the top.

"Let senpai do it babygirl." he whispers secuctively in your ear.

His hips move in inhumane speed in you making you a moaning mess.

"Ah the same old Kookie. Fuck" you moan driving Jungkook crazy.

Afterwards you cum in sync and both pant heavily.

"I love you Kookie." you look deep in his eyes seeing nothing but true love.

"I love you more Y/n." he takes you in his warm embrace.

"But..." he continues and you give him a questioning look.

"I want more bunnies."

A/n ❤
Τευταίο κεφάλαιο πίπολ!👏
Ένιωθα πραγματικά ότι αυτή η ιστορία έπρεπε να τελειώσει κάποια στιγμή.😂
LOVE YA ALL 💗💗💗