-J advice-

"Ah Y/n, Jungkook, finally!" Hoseok literally jumps off his seat when seing you and Jungkook coming down the stairs.

"Sorry for being late guys. I was just taking a bath." you confess guilty.

"Together?" Yoongi's brows furrow.

"Hyung I was in another's room. I'll tell you details later." Jungkook lies smirking and you widen your eyes.

Why did be do that? Didn't he knew you would be jealous? Evil Kook.

Ok fine. Bad boys have their punishments, right?

Get ready Jeon Jungkook.

"Aaawww. Was she good? Name? Age?" Taehyung bombards Jungkook with questions related to the girl.

Poor Tae you know nothing.

If only you knew that your girlfriend opened her legs, particularly two times in less than twelve hours, to your best friend.

You don't know me.

"Hyung-ah behave! Y/n is here." Jimin punches Yoongi's arm saving the day.

And Jungkook's life.

You were highly irritated and jealous of a girl that doesn't actually exists.

Well done Kook. One more time successful to your target.

You must admit, though that your bunny came up with a very smart lie.

#proud mom.
In fact not mom because he is actually your daddy. ;)

Yoongi simply nods.

"Anyway let's leave Jungkook's sexual life alone. We have plans man!" Hoseok says excited.

"What plans?" you are now influenced by Hoseok's positive energy and joy.

"Suspence music please. We are going to the... ZOO!" he anounces while jumping in the air.

"That's great. What are we waiting for. Let's get it!" you say excited.

Jungkook's eyes sparkle when hearing one of his lines come out of your lips.

You can say he is somewhat proud of you.

You notice that and give him a sweet smile, while he does too.

Everyone gets in two cabs and head to your fascinating destination.

You, Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok were in the one cab.

"Hoseok I wanna confess something to you and beg you to keep it secret. " you sigh.

"Of cource Y/n. You know you can trust me anytime." Hoseok places a securing arm on your shoulder.

Jungkook looks at you nodding before you sigh and continue.

"Well I think I came over Taehyung. I'm in love in Jungkook." you say calmly.

You can make out that Hoseok is pretty shocked but for some reason he doesn't say a word.

Did he suspected that from the beginning?

Anyway you continue.

"So the thing is, I want to let Taehyung know but I just can't find the ideal time and place." you lower your head feeling guilty and helpless.

"Ok listen. I would sugest you to come closer to each other first." Hoseok advices you with grave tone.

"What do you mean?" you ask confussed.

"I think you should just spend more time with him, so as to show him that, even though you'll break up you'll be there for him as a good friend." he explains his thoughts.

And actually he is right.

You should make Taehyung understand that you won't abandon him helpless, but stand by his side as a friend instead.

"I see. And the visit at the zoo is the perfect chance I guess." you add hesitantly.

"Excactly. Here you go. Problem solved." Hoseok smiles pleased and you immediately hug him.

"Thank you Hoseok." you burry your head in his chest.

"Anytime. Btw what have you guys been talking all this time." you both look at Jungkook and Jimin.

"Ah nothing important I was just telling to Hyung how good Y/n is on the bed." Jungkook smirks.

You blush at his words.

"Jeon Jungkook!" you yell while climbing up his thight tickling him.

"Hahah yeah I love you too."

A/n ❤
Am I the only one who actually cries with this picture? LMAO😂

A/n ❤Am I the only one who actually cries with this picture? LMAO😂

Btw δεν ξέρω που να τελειώσω αυτή την ιστορία. Help! 😘😣😂