-Comeback-

You're at the hospital.

You sit next to Jungkook's bed.

The doctor said that he isn't in danger but he just have to rest a bit.

Taehyung has some more serious injuries, but fortunately not hazardous.

You still can't realize at what risk Jungkook put himself and all these just to protect you.

You, the girl who stole his heart.

Now you're just looking at that exceptionally cute, but still strong bunny peacefully taking its nap.

He is so beautiful, so pure.
Ok not always ;)

You stroke his hazel soft hair smiling at his innoscent sleeping face.

It's like you can stay forever like this.

Or maybe not?

Holy mama!

Within seconds Jungkook's eyes open instantly smiling at you evilly.

"That boy will kill me one day." you think while trying to calm down from the sudden shock.

"You got me Jungshook!" you say laughing awkwardly and he chuckles.

"I love it when I scare you. You look adoreable, kitten." his cute bunny teeth make their appearance as he smiles wide.

"I already missed you bunny you know." you tease him and his expression turns threating.

"You want your punishment kitten, don't you?" he licks his lips, causing goosebumps form to your body.

"Maybe I missed that too, daddy." you pinch his cheek and he tenses up at the last word you said.

The good old Jungkook is back.

Ignoring his injuries he grabs your wrist, dragging you to his direcrion.

With mere but strong movements he places you under him on the bed attacking to your exposed neck.

"That's the Kook I know. Aahh." you moan as he works sweet little kisses and love bites all along his way to your collarbone.

"How am I going to cover these?" you mentally cry but something in you causes you to want more.

It seems that he smirks before hard digging his bunny teeth on your neck, causing you to moan his name.

"That's right kitten. Let everyone know who makes you feel that good." his voice is now hoarse and deep, which only turns you on even more.

And he was right.

Nobody had made you feel that way for a long time.

Nobody had made you feel that powerful love and passion, not even Taehyung.

"Fuck that slow shit. I want you already." Jungkook groans while getting off you.

He starts to get rid of his clothes, his brown doe eyes never leaving yours.

They were full of lust, something like promising that after all that, you'll be needing to stay at the hospital, too.

After getting completely naked he continues with also your clothes, then climbing back to you.

You didn't even realize when he harshly slides his huge dick in your tight pussy.

You moan loudly.

This time he doesn't kiss your lips to prevent your moans, instead getting more power from your calling out his name.

"Damn. Always so wet for me." Jungkook burries himself in your chest.

His thrusts are quick and hard, every of which hits your g-spot.

"Ah J-Jungkook faster. Aah." your moans and heavy breaths fill the room.

"Does my kitten wanna take control, uh?" he asks and without waiting for your answer he rolls your bodies.

You now ride him.

You bounch your body up and down his hardened cock as he enjoys watching you, sqeezing your breasts.

"Daddy I-I'm gonna cum." you say breathless.

"Let's cum together baby girl." he groans.

One, two, three.

You both release in sync and you collapse on his chest.

But Jungkook wants also something else.

He easily stands up with you in his arms, your legs tightly wrapped around his waist.

"Ready for round two?"

A/n ❤
Hungry beast here. Απλά ένιωσα ότι έπρεπε να μπει μια τοια σκηνή κάπου εδώ επιδή το παρακάναμε με το ντιπρέσιον. Your welcome. 😘😉😝