-Today-

Knock knock.

This noise interrupts your perfect kiss and you stay frozen staring towards the door.

Hell no.

"Y/n babe are you in there? We have been waiting for you. Αre you ok?" Taehyung's voice ecoes through the room and you curse your existance.

"Thank God I locked." Jungkook whispers and you punch his arm.

"Um yeah. I was just having a shower. Coming in a few seconds love." you answer taking to be as more convincing as you could be.

Jungkook makes a disgusted expression at the word love but you ignore him.

"Ok don't be late, yes?" he says.

"Yeah yeah." you answer paniced.

Both you and Jungkook sigh.

"Uh babe where is Kook?" you hear Taehyung's voice once again.

Jeasus no.

"I-I don't know babe. I didn't see him at all." you try to sound calm but it's just so difficult.

You don't know what to do. You are paniced.

What if he is suspicious of you?

Holy masters help you.

"Oh ok. See you." he says before leaving the room.

"Seriously Y/n? Love?" Jungkook asks irritated and disgusted at the same time.

"What did you want me to say? That I just had sex with you?" you say heronicly.

"It wouldn't be bad." he smirks while approaching your lips.

You push his face away.

"We should be going." you say seriously enough before getting out of the bathtub.

Jungkook on the other hand enjoys the sight relaxing into the warm water.

You can see from the corner of your eyes his huge dick standing proud out of the water.

Jungkook's eyes are stuck on your ass.

"Can you please stop Kook-ah?" you say not only irritated but also a bit embarrased.

"I'm not doing anything dear." he just smiles.

"Yeah fine. Aren't your eyes ready to goble my ass mr. naughtie?" you cross your arms on your chest.

"Maybe." he smiles dirty.

"Ah Jungkook. Get ready. Everyone is waiting for us. Hurry." Jungkook finally also gets out of the tub and you both get dressed.

You both wear something casual.

You look at yourself in the mirror when you feel two arms around your waist

"You look beautiful." Jungkook says while pecking your neck.

"Not more beautiful than you." you turn to kiss his beautiful soft lips.

"You know, you can have this only by saying yes." he looks deep in your eyes with grave expression.

"What?" you ask obviously confussed.

"Kim Y/n, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Jungkook covers your hands in his, eyes sweet begging for one word.

Yes.

"Jungkook babe you know I want this very much. But not untill I break up with Taehyung. No misunderstandings." you stroke his cheek with your thumb.

"Ok I understand. I'll wait." he answers calmly hugging your waist.

"Are you sure?" you ask.

You worry about him and you don't want him to get hurt or something.

"Absolutelly. I love you Y/n. Always remeber that." he kisses your forehead.

"What if Taehyung goes mad? You know that he is not much a calm person. I'm afraid." you hug him as tighter as you could.

"Look at me." he lifts your chin so as for you to look him straight in the eyes.

Those beautiful brown doe sparkling eyes, which look like those of a bunny.

Those eyes that can always relax you, drive you crazy and make you feel safe and sound at any cost.

"When I'm by your side you don't have to be afraid of anything. Anything." his tone is serious.

Without wasting time you smash your lips on his kissing him with passion and care.

"When? When will you tell him?" he says in the kiss.

"Today."

A/n ❤
Τώρα ρε παιδί μου λυπάμαι λίγο τον Taehyung. Ο Jungkook είναι Ο ένας και μοναδικός μου bias. Sorry Tae. I love you. 😭🙏💜