-I got an idea-

"Hm Jungkook. Babe I must take a bath." you force to say in the constant kiss.

" It should wait princess. Not now." he says enjoying every second close to your lips like it's the last.

"Taaehyung will be waiting for us Jungkook." you insist.

No answer.

"Jungkook enough. Don't ever get tired of me?" you ask pushing him back, finally breaking the kiss.

"Never. I can goble every inch of you in no time sweatheart." he answers sminking.

"Ok keep your energy for later." you avoid his kiss getting immediately in the bathroom.

Jeasus that boy is really pervet, you think while taking your clothes off, after locking the door first.

You turn the faucet on letting the hot water flow all over your body. This is a moment for you to relax and think. These moments are rare recently.

Well look what we got. On the one hand we have Taehyung, a boy who loves me and treats me like a queen. I trust him and love him back. I literaly saved him from hurting himself due to his addiction to alkohol and we are together since one whole year.

On the other hand we have Jungkook, a boy who recently came in my life and completely messed it up. He killed my parents, but now he is another guy. He loves me with all of his heart and is willing to sacrifise himself in other for me to be safe and sound.

I can't explain why, but always something drags me to Jungkook. Is it his beauty? His kindness? His sweat heart? I really don't know. But he has something. Something which guarantees that I'll be happy by his side.

Everything indicates that Jungkook is the right choice. But here comes another problem: Taehyung is most likely to harm himself if I leave him, let alone my feelings for Jungkook.

I have to think a way for him to learn it calmly. Besides, I want Taehyung to be my friend and not my enemy.

Vacation.

Of cource. Vacation is excactly what I need. It will ve an opportunity for everyone to relax and clear our minds. Then any discussion will be a piece of cake.

Well done Y/n.

I just need to search something proper. Something ideal for a spare weekend.

Yes. Everything will be just fine.

You turn off the faucet and get out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around your body.

As you expected Jungkook was laying on the bed running his eyes up and down your body shamelessly, like a scaner.

"Turn around. I wanna get dressed." you command Jungkook.

"Or..." he sminks.

"Jungkook!" you yell and he obeys closing his eyes with his palms.

In just a few seconds you have wore a white shirt of Jungkook, obviously much larger than you, and a pair of black shorts.

"Ready." you shout.

He immediately puts down his palms, his eyes scanning your body.

"I don't think this belongs to you mischievious princess." he says sminking.

"Want me to change?" you ask internally already knowing his answer.

"No. I like the way your tiny body looks in my clothes. Besides it is a sign that you are mine." Jungkook stands now in front of you massaging your curves, covered by the oversised shirt.

You stand to the tips of your toes so as to reach his height. He doesn't hesitate to lift you up, while you tangle your legs around his waist.

"You are a tiny princess." he says and he pecks your lips.

"Who did you boy called tiny." you answer playfully pointing his bunny nose.

"I'm the big one here." he says.

"Can you stop being being pervet?" you punch his chest and he laughs.

"Ok lets go downstairs to eat before I eat you right now." he pushes your back towards the stairs as you giggle.

A/n ❤
Λίγο βαρετό κεφάλαιο ε; Επιστρέφω με καλύτερο. Promise. 💖😄😊