-Words are needless-

You slowly and insecurely walk out of the bathroom. Suddenly all boys stares at you with an astonished expression.

"Y/n is that really you?" Jimin asks still shocked by your glamourous outlook.

You smile slightly blussing as you turn your face to face the floor.

"Babe why? Now every pervet asshole will be looking at you like a pray. I don't like that and you know it. Needless to say you're turning me on." Taehyung confesses with a smirk as he approaches you grabbing you by the waist.

"No no no dirty boy. You will have to be patient, uh? And don't worry about the others. I am yours." you answer cupping his right cheek.

Jungkook tenses at your last words and stands up nervously.

"Ok can we go now so as not to be late guys? The others will be waiting for us" he says pointing the door.

"He is right. Leave your lust for later. Let's get it." says Jimin dragging Taehyung by the wrist.

They both leave and the room falls sillent. You make the finall touches while Jungkook checks you out hungrilly. You can feel his eyes stuck on you.

"Can you just stop that Jungkook-ah?" you asks irritated obviously uncomfortably.

"I'm not doing anything." he answer lifting his wide shoulders.

"Oh really? Jungkook it is clear that you have been checking me out all this time. So stob it." you turn to face him angrilly.

"You're cute when you get ungry. I must do this more often." he approaches you and hugs you from behind. You make a disgusted face continuing your job.

"Have I told you that red is my favorite?" His jaw now is resting on your shoulders, his warm breath brushing your ear, your knees growing weak as he whispers to you.

No answer.

"Don't ignore me princess." he slightly bites your earlobe gaining a soft moan from you. He grins.

"Or..." you challenge obviously enjoying his sudden actions.

"Nothing for now. But you should watch your back after the drink. Things may get wild princess." Jungkook answers sending something like electric current down your spine.

No. You can do this now. You can't give in Y/n. Stay strong.

With all your strength you push him back releading from his grip.

"We'll see bout that." you tease him before heading out of the room.

"Be sure this will not be the only things you will see baby girl. I warned you." he shouts and you freeze for a sec.

You shake your head clearing up your mind and walk down the stairs.

Loud sceams eco in the room once the other boys see you.

"Jeasus Christ Y/n. You look gorgeous girl." says Namjoon stunned.

Pretty much everyone was shocked by your look change.

Jungkook follows down the stairs.

"Ok so now that everyone is here and ready, shall we go?" asks Hoseok impatiently.

"Yeah let's get it!" Jungkook literally yells in your ear.

"Oh my god Jungkook. Slow down." you say ears still hurting from his loud manly voice.

"I have a felling that you will say this phrase again tonight princess." he answers with a smirk revealing his cute bunny teeth.

Pervet bunny.

"In your dreams Kook." you say teasingly.

"As you wish. I never miss. Remember my words." he whispers while passing past you heading to the car.

His words are constantly ringing in your head. Ove and over again.

"You should watch your back after the drink. Things may get wild princess."

A/n ❤
Eugenia I know you are stunned by Namjoon's comment. 😂
You're welcome 😘😉