-Stupid bunny-

"Do never leave me again."

Both standing there in each other's arms, you wish this moment could last forever.

You wish the time would stop there.

Suddenly the door opens wide and the rest guys rush in the room, first Taehyung to come.

"Y/n are you ok?" he asks worriedly.

"I'm fine Tae. I just need some rest from the intense feelings of these days." you cup his cheek and smile.

He nods and smiles back.

"Y/n-ah when are you coming home?" Jimin pouts acting like a real cutie.

This got you chuckle.

"I don't know Jiminie." you answer and smile as he sits next to your bed.

"I asked the doctor and he said that you'll have to stay here one night before returning home." Jin say instanly.

Jin is worried pretty much about everyone and everything, so we call him eomma.

Of course he hates it, but it's funny.

"I'll stay here tonight to take care of her, ok?" Jungkook proposes and Taehyung nods.

"I'm sure you will Kookie. Υou're best guard for Y/n." Taehyung turns to his heels and head to the door as the others.

"Wait did you just called me Kookie-" the slam of the door cuts Jungkook, who stares you shocked.

You burst into laughter.

"That's why you should'nt call me like that in front of others." he whines.

"That whas e-epic!" you say between laughters.

"If you continue to laugh with that very not funny incident kitten, I'll have to stop you on my way." he threats.

You instantly stop laughing and stare him terrified.

His eyes are now dark full of lust and his tone so grave that almost scares you.

"J-jungkook you wouldn't do that. We're in a h-hospital." you shudder.

"You never know what I can do. I'm crazy babe. You should've known that." he smirks.

"Jeon Jungkook get yourself together!" you shout so as for him to stop this pervet madness.

But he doesn't.

Gosh what's wrong with him? Did he have a wet dream or something?

Before you realize Jungkook is on the top of you kissing your neck.

His bunny teeth work wonders on your most sensitive spots.

You're losing it.

Slight moans start leaving your lips causing Jungkook to smirk.

"Tell me you don't want that. Tell me to stop kitten." he continues up to your jawline.

Seeing that you moan instead of answering, he neglects your shorts and panties and go to your womanhood.

With swift and slick movements he starts rubbing your clit causing you to scream.

He can drive you crazy so easily.

And... CUT.

"Jungkook!" you shout frustrated as he stopped everything and was looking at you smiling.

"Kim Y/n get yourself together. We're in a hospital. Control your lust." Jungkook says innocently.

That devilish smile.

"No no no. You started this and you've got to finish it!" you fight back angrilly.

At this point you're trying your best not to attack him and rip him apart.

But he completelly ignores you sitting back on the chair with wide open legs.

How does he even control himself?

"Jeon Jungkook I'm talking to you. Don't just ignore me because I'm so getting you back when I'm out of here." you yell.

Still ultimatelly senceless.

Smiling he stands to his feet and pecks your forehead.

"Wow Y/n you're hot! You must have a fever. I'm calling the doctor." he smirks and head to the door.

"Do you really think I'm hot due to fever?" you ask admiring his stupidness.

But he is very smart.

"If it isn't a fever then why are you hot? People are hot when they have a fever." he continues to act innocently.

"And when they have lust Kook!"

A/n ❤
W h a t a m I w r i t i n g?
Τέλος πάντων λογικά θα γράψω άλλα δυο κεφάλαια και μετά τέλος οπότε... enjoy. 😘😘😘