-Old Good Friends-

But it's not Jimin.

You immediately turn to face the Jeasus Christ himself holding your waste. Yup you remember him too. Namjoon. Kim Namjoon.

His cute but still handsome face, his smooth grey hair and the adoreable dimples drawn in his gorgeous face, almost had you chocked.

How has everyone changed soooo much?, you wonder still shocked by this angel still holding you tight.

"Is there a problem uh?" he asks with a challenging brow.

"Problem? No. We- we were just talking with our old friend Y/n, right?" she answered while pulling my leg and laughing akwardly.

"Good. Then excuse us for a while" he said dragging me with him on a corner.

"What the h-" you can't finish your sentence before you face a group of boys all with their eyes glued on you. The one looks better than the other. Oh my holy heck, you half whisper.

You only remember some of them, some slightly. Taehyung is also there who is waving you a hello with his usual childish expression.

"Guys this is Y/n. From our class at high school. Y/n this is Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and... Jeon Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook
Jeon Jungkook
His name was ringing repeatedly in your head.

Jeon Jungkook

"Nice to see you again guys" you force to say slightly bending.

"You too" they answer in sync.
Jungkook can't stop looking at you. His eyes on flames begging you to come closer. You can't stop looking at him neither. Suddenly all the memories you had with him display in front of your eyes.

Back in school years.

"Y/n I love you. I want you to be my girlfriend. Please. I want to be with you. I can't stand other guys looking at you. I want you to be mine. FOREVER." he says with almost teary eyes.

"Jung-Jungkook. I...I'm not ready. I don't know. You're the most popular guy in our school and I'm... Sorry" you force to say unable to thing anything better. You burst in tears

"I won't stop and you know it. I will chase you until you are mine. I love you.

Since then your life became a nightmare.

You finally get out of your thoughts seeing Taehyung waving in front of your face trying to bring you back in reality.

"Come on guys. Take your drinks and go enjoy. Dance" he says standing from the convenient couch he had been sitting all this time.

So do the rest of you walking towards the crown dancing and laughing.

You can see groups of friends all around the room actually having lots of fun. Even some of them kissing in different corners of the living room, hugging tight each other. Old lovers you whisper under your breath.

You can't see that mean fucking group of girls, which successfully ruined your last school years. Thank God.

You keep dancing with the boys you had been earlier, talking at the same time 'bout ultimately stupid issues.

Suddenly someone crushes your back accidentally spilling some red cold wine on your new dress. You turn around to see nothing but a blussing Jungkook looking at your now dirty dress. You can feel it suck in your skin.

"I'm terribly sorry" Jungkook says with trembling voice.

You obviously did it on purpose.
"It's ok. I just need to go to the bathroom" you say half irritated.

"This way" he says pushing your waist to the direction of the stairs.

A/n ❤
Γέιιι το επόμενο κεφάλαιο λογικά θα είναι kinky. Get ready.😋💖