-Love tub-

Jungkook gets fast in the bathroom with you in his arms.

Since he lets you on your foot you prepare the bathtub with soap and hot water and strip off your clothes.

Suddenly you hear the door being locked and you turn to face Jungkook only in his underwear.

"Jungkook what the-?" he puts the key in his pants smirking.

"If you want to get out, come and get it, kitten." he challenges while lifting his brow.

"Jeon Jungkook! We said a common shower. What the hell?" you yell irritated.

"Did I promise or anything?" Jungkook says pretending the innoscent.

You sigh before approaching him.

The eye contact itself makes you want give in his charming behavior.

Staring deep in his brown doe eyes, now lustful, your hand slips in his pants.

Once you touch his aroused bulge your eyes close shut, breath becoming heavier.

"Your welcome." he says now breathing hard too.

It was obvious that he was enjoying your touch, becoming more pervet, more dirty, more wild.

You had actually found the key but something in you was preventing you from pulling your hand out.

"Ah Jeon Jungkook what are you doing to me?" you think while slight moans leave your lips.

For your bad luck Jungkook hears it and smirks before grabbing your wrist.

His sudden action to return in reality.

Too late.

Jungkook has already lifted you up and put you between his legs in the bathtub.

"I knew you wouldn't resist, kitten. You're too desperate for me to hold back. Don't deny it." he whispers to your ear biting your earlobe.

"I hate it when you're right." he chuckles at your response.

His one hand rests on your hip while the other one find its way to your womanhood.

You gasp.

His fingers rubs your clit earning sweet moans for you.

Your breath hitches when two of his fingers enter you slowly, moving in and out constantly.

Since Jungkook notices your pleasure he builds up the pace, almost inhumane.

Your body vibrates towards his fingers searching for more.

"J-Jungkook I'm gonna cum." you say breathless.

"Not yet kitten." he instantly pulls out his fingers and you whine due to the loss of his touch.

Jungkook easily lifts you up placing you over his dick.

"Daddy wants you to cum on his dick." he groans.

Another wave of pleasure hits you when his large cock is now inside you.

"Ah Jungkook!" you call out his name.

"That's not the right word kitten." he says while dighing his cock deeper inside your tight pussy.

"Daddy more. More." you almost scream.

The hot water only turned both of you more, even tickling your sensitive spots due to the bubbles.

The next minutes are consisted of hard, wild, raw sex.

And hell yeah you love these moments. These moments that both you and Jungkook lose yourselves, just releasing in the moment.

These moments that the only thing you want is more of each other. More of each other's breath, fuck, love.

After while you cum together trying to find your breath again.

You literally melt into Jungkook's arms between his legs.

You feel secure this way.

Safe.

"Y/n." he finally says. His tone is calm and sweet, unlike some minutes ago.

It's been a while since he called you with your name instead of that kinky nickname kitten.

You turn to face him and your gazes meet.

"I love you." he smiles before laying a short but meaningful kiss on your lips.

You smile him back, unable to hold back your tears though.

Such moments are just so perfect. Like those you've been dreaming about since a little girl.

"Me too Jungkook. I love you." you confess stroking his soft hair.

"Please don't cry. My heart just breaks." his voice is now sad, begging for one smile of yours.

You wipe your tears and melt into another passionate kiss.

A/n ❤
Damn I was moved. I should really stop writing such chapters.😢😭💔