-Bumpy ride-

With your legs around Jungkook's waist you two walk untill your hotel, which fortunatelly wasn't too far away from where you were.

All the way long you kissed Jungkook's neck leaving some red and blue hickeys.

Despite the fact that you both enjoyed it, it was also a way for you to not fall asleep in his warm tight hug untill you arive home.

Jungkook wouldn't like that at all.

In less than 5 minutes you are finally back home.

Jungkook gets the keys from the reception and caries you to your room. To your relief Jimin is asleep, while Taehyung is missing. He must be with the others.

Needless to say that Jimin is so drunk that he wouldn't wake up even with bass and drums.

This was your chance.

Jungkook smirks at you seeing the sleeping Jimin, his eyes giving you a brief image of what it's going to follow.

You smirk him back before he throws you to the bed and climbs on you.

He attacks to your neck leaving wet kisses all along. Sweet moans leave your lips as both his lips and his bunny teeth work hickeys and marks of all colors.

He smirks at your moans.

After seconds later he finally stops looking down at his personal piece of art on your body satisfied.

"This is a sign that you're mine Y/n. I wish everyone could see that. You are mine." he emphasized his last words with grave tone.

"Even Taehyung?" you protest.

"Not yet, but the time will come when he finally learns." he answers smiling knowingly.

Jungkook then stands up heading to his backpack and you are left with a complaining expression, thought that's it.

Nope. It's only the beginning.

You watch his every very momement. He opens the zipper revealing a cloth. He separates it into two parts staring at you.

In mere seconds your wrists are tied up to the bed board and Jungkook locates between your legs.

He quickly gets rid of both yours and his clothes now being comletely nacked in front of each other.

"Get ready kitten. It's gonna be a bumpy ride." he whispers to your ear while placing his cock at your entrance.

You instinctingly close your eyes preparing yourself for the very next minutes.

At no time he is inside you, slowly but surely building a good pace. He doesn't delay still to accelerate, now moving too fast for you to keep up.

"Don't give up kitten. Nothing's done yet." he says with hoarse and deep breathing voice, only turning you on more.

You are a moaning mess as your body gradually is filled up with pleasure and exstasy.

"J-Jungkook. Untie me. I wanna touch you, please.

"I don't think so kitten. That's your punishment, forgot?" he aswers without a second thought.

"Jungkook!" you insist now getting irritated.

As a response he only fucks you harder causing you to moan louder than before.

He instantly covers your mouth with his large veiny palm. Soon his soft lips replace his hand kissing you with such passion and warmth.

"Shall we change?" he asks before rolling your bodies to ride him.

You are now on the top of him with his hand on your both sides guiding you rapidly.

Your bodies shake in perfect sync, an unusuall wave of pleasure running down your spine and stomach.

"Ah Jungkook. Hm I-I'm gonna.." you say breathless.

"I know kitten me too." he answers.

It's only a few pulses untill you both cum together moaning out loud. You collapse on the bed breathing hard.

"Excuse me what?" Jimin's voice echoes through the room and you freeze covering yourself with the bedsheets.

Jimin's awake looking at both you and Jungkook shocked with tired eyes.

"Jimin it's not what you think."

A/n ❤
Jimin-ah! Kατέστρεψες τη στιγμή. Είναι λίγο κλισέ αλλά τι να κάνουμε.😅😘💜