-Drink drank drunk-

The drive is quiet.

Jin is driving while Namjoon is on the co-driver seat absorbed by his phone.

On the back seats Yoongi is listening to music while Jimin and Taehyung are tickling each other like five-year-olds.

You and Jungkook are on the last seats. None of you speak, just staring the road ahead.

Suddenly you can feel Jungkook's hand stroking yours and you immediately look at him.

He has a soft expression on his magnifiscent face with a bunny cute smile drawn on it.

His touch is overwhelming almost hipnotising you. It's like he casts a sort of spell on you every time he touches you, causing you to want more.

His dark brown doe eyes sparkle leaving you in awe. You can't take your gaze of him.

Jungkook's pov
The drive was quiet. Everyone lost on their own thoughts. I couldn't stand with this torturing sillence.

After a few seconds of thought I reach her hand. I want to show her my friendly and causing side.

Till now I'm preety sure that she has one image of me: the pervet bunny.

I love her. I care for her. I don't actually want only to get in her pants. I want her to be mine, like I will be the one holding her when she is afraid, take care of her when she is sick, make her laugh when she feels low.

I'm dying at the thought that she has that negative, disgusting, pervet image of me.

I just can't help it. When she is wearing those shot dresses and shorts that outline perfectly her curves or those oversized t-shirts, I'm instantly turned on.

I want her so bad.

I'll try. I'll try hard Y/n I promise. You'll see also the other side of Jeon Jungkook. The caring and sweet one.

I'll do anything.
End Jungkook's pov

You hace been staring deep into each other's eyes with such passion and devotion that you didn't even realize you had finally reached your destination.

"Guys we're here!" shouts Jin while parking getting so everyone out of their ocean of thoughts.

"Ok let's go everybody." says Hoseok full of cheer.

Everyone gets off the car and head up to the inside of the bar.

It's a nice bar, small yet but still comfortable. You haven't been to this place. Actually you haven't ever realized it exists. Maybe due to its size.

Inside everyone dance like crazy. The small stage on the center is full of drunk girls dancing around dragging random boys from the bar.

Your eyes grow at the sight of some people making out on a couch at the back.

"Let's have a drink guys, uh?" Yoongi says finally.

Does this kid ever talk?

"I would say let's get drunk." Jungkook corrects.

Sillence.

"You know what? YOLO. I agree with Jungkook. Let's get drunk bros!" Taehyung breaks the sillence resting his arm on Jungkook's shoulder.

An excited "AYE!" follows from everyone before lifting their drinks in the air.

"Y/n babe wont you join us?" says Taehyung grabbing your waist.

You hesitate for a sec but then decisively grab a drink and make chears with the others.

Jungkook continues keeping his dark gaze on your lips as the alcohol touches them softly.

Your gaze suddenly falls on his eyes. You look each other deep before you stimultaneously stand from your seat.
"C'mon guys wont we dance? You grandpas stand up already!" you yell dragging Taehyung from the arm.

Actually you didn't want to dance that much. You wanted to prevent Tae from getting drunk again.

"Y/n no! I want to drink. I wanna go wild today!" he answers with a grin.

Suddenly Jungkook's words ring once more in your head and you finally realize his plans.

"You should watch your back after the drink. Things may get wild princess."

A/n ❤
Αυτό το chapter ήταν λίγο πιο μεγάλο. Μήπως πρέπει αν κάνω και τα υπόλοιπα έτσι; 😘😊💜