-Happy Turnout-

"I forgive you Y/n. I would love to be friends."

Taehyung's words cause your heart to stop as he pushes you further in his embrace.

"W-what did you just say?" you ask surprised and confused of the happy turnout.

"I mean it. I forgive you and I really wanted to reamain friends if that's ok with you." he continues.

Hell what? How?

"Tae I'd want that a lot, but I can't understand why. How can you forgive me that simple after all these things I've done to you?" your voice trembles and tears don't stop falling from your eyes.

Taehyung now pulles you away and grabs your hand firmly.

He lays a peck and your heart flutters.

"Because I love you babe. I love you and I want you to be happy." he chuckles.

"I may failed to give you the happiness you want and Jungkook does, I'm really fine." he smiles now.

Is that for real?

"No no I was really more than happy with you Taehyung-" you confess.

"But..." Taehyung cuts you.

"B-but then I don't know what happened. Jungkook just came in my life and somehow stole my heart." you continue crying.

He cups your face and kisses you on the lips sweetly.

God you've missed these kisses.

He really loved you.

His soft lips brush yours for a few minutes before pulling away.

Your shocked expression is pretty obvious and Taehyung chuckles.

"Babe I knew it from the start. I knew you liked Jungkook." your jaw drops.

"W-what do you m-mean?" you just can't believe it.

He knew? Are you kidding now?

Taehyung now bursts into hard laughter because of your reaction.

"Y/n, girl I know you, don't you think? Your situation was clearly legible." he laughs.

He is hurt. It hurts him to say and he just laughs for cover.

To seem strong in front of you.

His true love. The woman he intended to spend the rest of his life with.

But that was all before you completely destroyed his dream by heart.

You slightly laugh and hug him tight.

"You don't deserve to be handled liked that Tae. You're a great man." you say sweetly.

"The fact that I spent at least this time period with you fills me up Y/n. Really." Taehyung continues as he hugs you back.

"How can you say that so easy. I love your best friend." you ask still confused.

"When you're happy, I'm happy."

These simple words are enough to make you cry even harder.

"And when you're sad, I'm sad, so stop crying. You just break my heart." he whips away your tears, his expression soft and sympathetic.

"Don't you think it's too late for that?" you ask and laugh.

"Preety much." he laughs too.

You say for a while haugging each other, enjoying the every minute.

The door knocks and the rest of boys enter the room.

Jungkook comes last.

"Is everything ok guys?" Hoseok asks concerned.

You and Taehyung nod and everybody sigh in relief.

"Oh come on what could I've done, kill her or something?" Taehyung asks heronicly.

"Hyung you're really crazy for the girl. Who knows?" Jimin says gaining a glare from all.

"Ok just kidding guys calm down."

"How are you bro?" Jin asks as a protective mother as he is sometimes.

Jungkook rubs the back of his neck feeling guilty of the older's situation.

"It hurts a bit, but it's bearable. Kookie is a really strong one. He'll be a good guard for Y/n." he srokes your cheek.

You smile affectionally.

Jungkook on the contrary stays frozen from Taehyung's comment.

"Wait did you just say guard for Y/n?" he asks with insecure tone.

Taehyung nods.

"It was obvious for the first time you met." he pauses.

"Love at the first sight."

A/n ❤
Clap clap clap. Happy turnout guys. That's right. Uwu! 😉😘😄