-Just a little-

Stimultaneously all of your fears made their leave. It's just you and Jungkook and you can have some fun just to forget the depression you've been through earlier.

You will break free.

"Princess I'm terribly sorry for what I've done. I want you to know that I have regreted for everything. I just wanted to be with you." he says softly pinning you down the bed and closing the door.

"Let's forget all of this now. We're here to please ourselves, right?" you say and he nods.

And here we go.

He starts by stripping his shirt of, exposing the intense abs formation beneath. Without wasting time he releases your body from the unneeded shirt, leaving you only with your black bra.

Unnintensionaly you cover yourself with your hand embarassed in front of the strong god.

"Don't cover yourself babe. You're beautiful. Don't be shy for me now." he says dragging your hands off your body.

"I'll name it heaven." he whispers looking at your exposed upper body.

"Name what?" you ask gigling.

"The masterpiece of blue purple and red abstract dots I'll mark on your body." he answers and you gulp.

He smiles before suck his face in your neck, collarbone and breasts. His bunny teeth digs your skin having you moan in pleasure.

"You just can't imagine how long I've been waiting for this Y/n. Weeks, months, years." he murmurs while marking your neck with colourful hickeys and love bites.

"I want you Jungkook. I want you now. Please." you whisper under your breath.

"Say it." Jungkook teases you.

"Say what?" you ask moaning.

"You will have to beg me calling me daddy." he sminks biting your collarbone.

"I begging you daddy. Please." you say moaning louder.

He doesn't answer. You can hear his pants hitting the floor. He doesn't hezitate to take off yours too, as well as your underwear and bra.

He stans still.
"Job princess. Job." he says pointing his bulk under the boxers.

You immediately realease him from his boxers, shocked by his size.

Jeasus Christ. How big is he?

"You like what you see?" he says sminking.

You nod and start stroking it. He moans finally living his dream. When you suck him his moans become louder and he tilts back his head exposing his sharp jawline.

"Such a good girl. Suck. Ah suck." his moans are like a song. You both close your eyes enjoying the moment.

It doesn't take a lot till he cums in your mouth yelling your name. You give him a few minutes untill he settles down his breath.

"Your turn to do the job." you say laying back on the bed, waiting for your pleasure.

"One warning babe." he says. "I'm really big."

"I'll be the judge if this." you answer opening your legs wide.

"As you wish." he answers climbing up your laying body. You close your eyes preparing yourself but his cock stops at your entrance.

"Hold your breath princess." he comands.

You obey. At to time his huge dick slides in you and you moan in pain. He doesn't move. He stays stable for a while so as for you to adjust.

"You-you can move." you say after a couple minutes.

Slowly he starts moving in and out of you gradually building a good pace. It didn't need a lot till the pain is transformed into pleasure.

You dig your nails in his back both of you moaning in sync creating a symphony. In approximately five minutes you both cum.

"I love you Y/n." he says exhausted.

"I love you too Jungkook." you answer laying on his chest breathing hard.

A/n ❤
Τι γράφω θεέ μου; Μέχρι και εγώ ανατρίχιασα κάπως. 😜😂