-Time to play-

"I'm really sorry about your parents' death Y/n. The worst is that I know enough information about this issue since I work as a police officer." Jungkook confesses.

"That belonges in the past" you answer with a cold face.

"Ok what about chess?" Taehyung asks.

You Jungkook and Taehyung are at your house sitting conveniently on the couch on an effort to find a way to spend your time without dying from boredome.

Weanwhile Jungkook's eyes are stuck on you. It's like you have sort of spell on him. He looks like a baby boy, who can't keep his eyes of his mother.

"Yeah why not? Jungkook and I will begin." you answer, which seems to have dragged Jungkook out of his maze of thoughts. And who knows what kind of thoughts.

In a couple minutes the game has started with a ingredibly happy baby Kook winning.

"Ok listen up." Jungkook says with his hands in the air. "We can also bet."

"Bet what?" you say crossing your hands in your chest.

"If you win, I will tell you whatever you want to know about your parents' death. But if I win...you will have to give me a kiss. A tongue kiss" he adds.

A few minutes of ultimate sillence break, which seem to be the most stressfull ones of your life.

"Deal" you sigh hard putting your hand in front of his. He holds yours for a while not breaking the breathtaking eye contact between the two of you.

He then nervously drags back his hand playing with his smooth black hair.

I wish I could play with that black abyss, too.

You can barely think of any good moves distracted from the beautiful god standing just a few inches in front of you. It was a mistake to leave his irresistable beauty to block your mind.

"I won!" Jungkook yells.

"Ok let's get finished with it" you say leaning towards him so as to provide him with his award.

"No no no. Not yet. At night." he pusses his index finger on your lips with an evil smile.

At night. What else can this be?

You stand on your feet now heading to the kitchen, where a hungry Taehyung gobles a huge sandwich.

"What happened?" he asks with full mouth.

Before you can say anything you can hear a sminking Jungkook behind you.

"I just won her." he says with delight.
"Ok ok don't overestimate yourself. I was just tired."

"Or you can just admit that you lost fairly sweetheart." he answers spontainously patting your tiny head.

"Yeah whatever" you say irritated.

"Ok excuse me guys but I'll be going to bed. Goodnight." Taehyung says yawning.

"Goodnight." you and Jungkook answer in sync.

Alone. Alone again. Last time we where alone together we almost fucked each other. What are we going to do now?

"Look." says Jungkook getting you out of your thoughts.
"I'll give you information about your parents' death let alone my victory. But I'll also need a greater award." he challenges.

"One night. You can do anything on me. Deal?" you say with your heart breaking into pieces.

You love Taehyung and you don't want your relationship to have such an end. Taehyung always had you living like a queen. He is the boyfriend every girl wants.

Such a hazzardous action could ruin a whole life of love and happiness you had with Taehyung till now.

From now and everything will be different. And all this due to Jungkook. The boy coming out of nowhere in your fairytail life to destroy it by heart.

A/n ❤
Παιδάκια το επόμενο κεφάλαιο θα αλλάξει πραγματικά την εικόνα που έχετε μέχρι τώρα για τον Jungkook. 😂😅😵