-Unexpented Facts-

"This way."

You can feel his eyes stuck on you almost like burning your back. You still believe he did it on purpose, no matter his gentle behavior.

"Right here" he says suddenly showing a white door on the left with his veiny hand.

"Thank you" you say waving while getting in. But as soon as you turn your back the door is closed with a sminking Jungkook looking up and down to your body shamelessly.

"I've been wating a long time for this babe girl" he whispers coming to your direction."It took me a while to bring you here but... here we are. You and me in a bathroom ALONE."

Alone. Alone. Alone.
That can't be good.

In no time a huge hand push you back with immeasurable strength till your back hits on the wall.

"Did you girl miss me?" he says rubbing your earlobe with his smooth dense lips.

You only moan in response.

"Does this mean yes?..."
With a quick movement he lifts you up placing you on the washbasin behind you. His lips crash on your with such strength, which causes you to moan.

After all this time, he still loves me. He hasn't given up.

The passionate kiss continues untill he bites your bottom lip begging for permission of his tongue to enter your mouth.

You give in at no time.

Now the passionate and increadibly hot kiss has turned into a tongue battle for dominance. Your short black dress is lifted up by the pressure his bulk creates against your collapsing body, revealing your black underwear.

"You like that babe?" he growls.

Only by hearing his smut words you can feel heat settled bettwen your legs. His large hot hand is now brushing your inner thigh, which causes you to breath faster and faster...

Suddenly the door is wide open, its thick swing causes you both to gasp.

"Well well well. Look who we got here. We were worried 'bout you Y/n. But we see that you're fine. Maybe too fine."

Those bitches again. I just like I wanna cut their throat right now.

None of you speak. Jungkook buttons his unbottoned shirt while you pull down your lifted dress and fix your messed hair. You both glare them angrily before exitting the bathroom.

You are now walking your way back to the party.

"Look I-"

"No. It's ok. Don't feel like wanna talk for it." you cut him with a friendly smile.

He smiles yoy back before gently hold your waist down the stairs, which only causes your heart to race like crazy.

The rest of the boys are now sitting back on the back leather coutch as they did before.

You and Jungkook also take a sit.

"Everything ok?" Taehyung asks with a challenging brow knowing exactly what had happened.

You both nod something that doesn't convince Taehyung though.

"Guys I wanna ask you a favor." Jungkook clears his throat.

"Anything bro." Jimin answers.

"Well, my parents and I had a slight argument. And...I decided to leave home. I would be glad if I could stay with someone for a while."

"Is that even a question? You can stay with us as long as you need. Right Y/n?" Taehyung says.

"Um yeah of cource" you say while Jungkook knows you didn't meant it.

And he was right. You just wanted to look polite in front of the others.

God help me. Who knows what is going to happen...

A/n❤
Αυτό ήταν. Αχ ελπίζω να σας αρέσει γιατί ούτε εγώ δεν έχω ιδέα πώς θα συνεχιστεί η ιστορία. Είναι πραγματικά αγχωτικό έτσι; 😘😘😘