-Cοnfrontation-

It's been a few days since you and Taehyung had spoken to each other, so you decide to go to his room.

Jungkook has completelly recovered, so isn't of your concern the very moment.

He yet gives you courage.

All of them, your family.

Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, Jin, Namjoon, even Yoongi who is mostly a lonely guy, help you to go on.

Help you to face the whole difficult situalion that you yourself have created.

Ok it's also Jungkook's fault.

If it wasn't him successfully stealing your heart everything would be as usual.

But, here he is, the hot boy who drove you crazy and completelly messed up your dreamy life.

Both in positive and negative way.

Besides the courage the other guys give you every single minute, you still feel insecure and afraid of facing Taehyung.

This is mostly because you feel guilty for destroying the whole dream he had created for you two and tearing apart his very heart.

"No. I can't allow fear to posses me. Not now. I got into all this and I have to get out. Alone or not, whatever it takes." you whisper to yourself.

You need at least apologise to Tae.

Strong and determinded you enter his room after slightly knocking the door.
Taehyung lies peacefully on his bed with bruises and bandages all over his body.

Jungkook isn't an easy-going one.

"Remember never to never mess up with Kookie Y/n." you whisper and chuckle.

"Kookie? I see he has already one of those kinky nicknames you make up Y/n. These once were for me, remeber?" his hoarse voice echoes through the room causing you to freeze.

Taehyung was awake damn.

"Tae you scared me!" you almost shout your words from the instant shock.

"Yup that was one. Tae." he continues.

You sigh.

Selfish, mean, guilty. That's wxactly how you feel right now as happy memories of you as a couple coue again in your mind.

"Taehyung I'm so sorry." you try to say but he instantly cuts you off.

"Don't apologise Y/n. It's pretty obvious, isn't it? You love Jungkook. I got it." he says.

His words hurt you.

It's the truth but it's still painfull to hear from Taehyung.

Taehyung, the first person you ever loved, the person you shared the most beautiful moments of your life, the person who lost your virginity with.

Despite all these you didn't respected all Taehyung had done for you.

You betrayed him with his best friend, broke his heart and abandoned him when he was in danger.

Tears start to form in your eyes.

"Oh are you crying now? Crying after such a sin you commited? That's childish Y/n." Taehyung's tone is grave.

He almost scares you.

However you made him be this way and you're the only one who can reverse that.

"Taehyung listen to me first and then discard me at all if you want. Just listen." your eyes beg him.

"Ok let's see what excuse you have this time baby girl." he remains sarcastic and cold.

You take a deep breath and relax.

"I loved you Taehyung. I really did. We shared wonderful moments together." you cry now.

His expression softens.

Deep inside he knew you loved him.

"Well when Jungkook came in my life things just... I don't know. It's complicated." you continue.

Tears never stop falling.

"I love Jungkook, but I can't leave you Tae. I know I've made terrible things. You may never forgive me about what I did and you'll be right." you sob.

"I won't ask you to forgive me because I know I don't deserve-" you can't finish before you find yourself in a warm embrace.

"I forgive you Y/n. I would love to be friends."

A/n ❤
Here you go. Δεν ήθελα τσακωμούς με τον Τae μου. Τον λατρεύω. 😢😍😘