-Round 2-

"Ready for round two?"

His hungry eyes look at your wet pussy which is right in front of his face, since he has lifted you up against the wall.

You can feel his warm breath against your erected womanhood and you jerk.

He obviously missed this.

Your body, this love, this ecstasy he feels everytime he fucks the shit out of you.

Without wasting more time he attacks to your core licking and sucking your juices.

"God Jungkook! Feels so g-good." your body trembles by the wave of pleassure.

He smirks.

His tongue explores every single area of your pussy, while sometimes entering slowly.

"Always so fucking sweet." he groans while continuing eating you out.

Then he stops and places you down.

"Jungkook-ah why did you stop?" you whine flustrated.

"Time for you to do the job kitten." he says with grave tone, pointing at his bulge.

You drop to your knees and grab his length stroking it and leaving butyerflies all along your way.

"Ah ah ah. These teases will be paid and you know it. Now continue." Jungkook takes your hand placing a sweet kiss on it.

You only nod.

With all the courage you had you suck his huge dick with Jungkook pushing your head untill all of it is in your mouth.

You strugle a bit, since he isn't a small one.

His head falls back in pleassure and sweet moans leave his lips, letting you know that you doing that right.

"Ah good girl. Yeah ah suck daddy's dick baby girl. Yeah fuck." he shouts.

You moan too sending electric waves on him in a way.

Such moments always were weird though, but unique and magic.

The way your bodies syncronized, the strong love and undeniable passion between you.

It were just you and your love.

"Kitten I'm gonna cum." Jungkook's voice is trembling by the fluent pleassure.

And you stop.

He stares at you with angry and flustrated eyes, like wanting to tear you apart.

"Only inside my daddy." you smirk playing one of his kinky games.

"Fine but I swear I won't hold back." Jungkook warns like a hungry beast.

Oh God no.

"I didn't ask you to." you answer licking your lips.

"All on four now." he demands and you obey without a word.

"Remeber kitten, you asked that." these are his last words before smashing his hard cock in you.

"Aaah. Oh Jungkook harder." you can barely speak from the highly quick movements.

"It's daddy kitten. Say it!" he groans angrier and hungrier for more that ever before.

"Please daddy. Make hard love to me." your whole body is trembling.

With these words he builds up the pace to exceptionally fast, almost inhumane.

The pleassure,the passion,the ecstacy.

Everything is so perfect, so dreamy.

With loud moans you both cum at the same time collapsing on the bed.

"I love you. I'll always be telling you this babe. I love you so freaking much." Jungkook kisses your forehead lookinv deep in your eyes.

Only one emotion can be seen.

Love.

Undeniable love.

Strong love.

Permanent love.

"I love you too Kookie. More than you can even imagine. I adore you." you kiss his soft thin lips

The kiss is sweet, meaningful.

Love.

Undeniable love.

Strong love.

Permanent love.

"But just because I love you so unbelieveable much, I don't want to to put yourself at risk." you break the kiss.

"You're talking about the incident with Taehyung, right?" he chuckles.

You nod.

"Y/n babe get it already. For you I could do insane things out of logic. Everything. I mean it." his eyes melt your heart, in combination with his sweet words.

You melt into each others arms.

Everything.

A/n ❤
Επιτέλους λίγη διασκέδαση. Οκ οκ είμαι ντέρτι μάιντεντ. Don't judge. Ik you like it too.,😉😉😉