- Aegiyah-

"Why should you leave? Mom dad don't leave me please."

"We love you sweetheart. We will always be by your side. Stay safe."

"Please no. No."

"No!" you yell as you jump off the pillow breathing hard.

"It's ok babe. I was just a nightmare. I'm here for you." Jungkook hugs you tight on the bed next to you.

"I saw mom and dad." you say with teary eyes sucking your head in Jungkook's hard chest.

"Y/n I told you I'm really really sorry." he says twirling his strong arms around you.

"No no. I don't blame you. I know you have changed. I'm just scared." you clarify.

"I'm glad you understood that. I could do anything for you Aegiyah. " he says.

You suddenly jump of his hug which had him shocked.

"You haven't called me Aegiyah before." you say excited.

Jungkook smiles.
"Not before yesterday." he answers his bunny smile is so overwhelming, it just drives you crazy.

Immediately your smile is lost.

"Did I say anything wrong?" says Jungkook obviously anxious.

"No. It's just. Taehyung is here Jungkook and I don't think this sould continue. I mean us. It's wrong." you say facing the messed bedsheets.

"You know that whatever you decide I won't stop. I've proved it before babe. I'll run after you. I swear." he says taking your face in his warm hands.

"Jungkook it's not that simple. Taehyung trusted me. I helped him when he was down. He was drinking. A lot. What if he does so again. I'll harm him by leaving him." you confess as a tear flows down your cheek.

Jungkook swips it off smiling at you.
"But if you don't leave you'll harm yourself and I won't allow it. We'll do this together. I'll be by your side babe. Forever." he continues while holding your hand.

Damn how can he be so sweet when everything is about to be lost? Why do I have to take such a decision?

"Ok but can we do this tomorrow?" you ask with a cute expression.

"Whatever you want sweetheart." he says pecking your lips.

"Oh and there is also something else I want to ask you babe." you continue.

"Anything." he answers brushing your hair softly.

"I don't want me and Taehyung end up beeing like strangers. Can we just be friends? Nothing more I promise." you beg him with your eyes.

"Of cource babe. I'm not that type of guy, who wants his girlfriend to be like a prisoner. No problem at all." he says in confidence with a slight smink.

"I knew you would understand Jungkook. I love you. More that anything else in this world." you say melting his heart.

"One thing princess. You can't love me more than I do. If you choose to be with me, I swear you will be like a queen. I will always protect you. You are the reason I breath right now babe. You are the reason of my existence." he confesses.

"I always feel safe by your side Jungkook. I want you with my. Anytime, everywhere. I love you." you smile with such warmth that you are even surprised from yourself.

"I love you more princess." he answers crashing his lips on yours.

You kiss him back with all of your heart and passion. He drags you back so as to lay down on the bed by his side, not breaking the hot kiss.

His bunny teeth bite your bottom lip, his tongue begging for entrance in your mouth, successfully slidibg in.

You moan in the kiss while your tongue fights for dominace. Your nails dig his strong bysseps dragging him closer to deepen the kiss.

Oh holy mama. Let it last forever.

A/n ❤
Ουφ άλλο ένα κεφάλαιο τελείωσε. Κάποιες κορεάτικες λέξεις μπορεί να σας μπερδέψουν. Sorry for that. 😘💖💗