-Accident-

"You should watch your back after the drink. Things may get wild princess."

Suddenly your face turns pale and you stare at nowhere.

Jimin notices you and rushes to your side hugging you and turning your chin forcing your gaze to fall on him.

"Y/n. Hey do you hear me? Are you ok? Please talk to me." he says worried his body trembling from worry.

"I-I'm ok. Don't worry 'bout me. Go have fun." you answer with a fake smile trying to hide your Suddenly shock.

"You sure? You know you can talk to me any time for anything you need." he says with a caring expression trying to find out what's in your head.

You simply nod.

"I know Jimin. I'm fine. Go now." you push him towards the others.

You melt at his words. Jimin is almost like your older brother, who is always by your side to help and cheer you up whenever it is needed.

And you trust him. A lot. But you just couldn't tell him about it yet. Not untill you find out Jungkook's actuall plan. Not untill you learn first.

Maybe Jimin was the only person in the group that you intended to tell about Jungkook's intentions. But not now.

But...

What if Jungkook has some plans for Jimin too?

What if he tries out something evil?

What if you should tell him so as to prevent from the worst to happen?

What should you do?

You are once more lost in your thoughts while the music of the bar starts to become more like a whisper.

Before you can react, you feel something bumping to you and something liquid all over your exposed chest.

Not the best way to come back to reality.

You blick a couple times before
realizing what had actually happened.
A drunk Yoongi dancing around like crazy had just bumped to you and had spilled all of his wine on your dress.

"Yoongi-ah. Are you blind?" you say irritated but he stays calm.

"I'm drunk love. Drunk." he answers while laughing and pointing his drink.

"Hey Y/n. Come drink with us." says Jungkook waving at you.

Why not have actuall fun for once? It's going down. YOLO as they say.

You approach the drunk group and start drinking senseless. Everyone was a mess. Dancing, drinking, laughing non-stop.

While everything seem just fine the room starts to get dark till you pass out.

You don't remember a lot since then.

When you are finally consious again you can still smell the alcohol and the faint music of the bar.

You weren't for a ling uncosious.

You make an effort to open your tired eyes. When you manage to, you realize you're laying on the toilet floor.

"Are you ok Y/n?" a girly familliar voice ecoes and you turn to face the person talking.

"J-Jennie? Jennie what are you doing here? What happened?" you asked, while trying to adjust to the environment.

Jennie: Your cousin. You have literally grown up together are something move like sisters. She is the person you trusted blind, but you haven't contacted for a while.

"I was dancing with my friends when I saw you collapsing. Those bastards you were with didn't even move so I came to help you. Btw who are they actually?" she says while helping you to stand on your feet.

"It's a long story. I'm ok now so you can go back to your company. Thank you Jen." you pat her shoulder

"Are you sure?" she asks and you nod.

With that she leaves and you are now alone in the toilet. You spill some water on your face and then head back to the bar.

Α/n ❤
Δεν έχω να πω τίποτα. 😂😂😂