-Good morning-

Jungkook smiles at you sweetly before laying a peck on your lips, then turning to Jimin, who hasn't stopped laughing at Jungkook's reaction.

"I'll pay back Park Jimin. But for Y/n being here you would likely be with a bruised lip now crying like a baby." he threats closing you in his strong arms.

Your heart just melts at his words.

He may be strong and savage towards all the others, but with you it's different. He is another person.

When being with you the taugh Jungkook just disapears and his other side comes to the surface.

The caring, sweet and sometimes even childish one. Ok, to be honest, in bed he's the same rough, raw god, who always knows the way to give you fluent pleasure.

Cutie on the streets, daddy on the sheets.

You came up with this one day you while having a shower.

In general you tend to think about various issues when bathing.

And Jungkook loved it too.

"Say what you want. Can we please go back to sleep now?" Jimin asks complaining clearly exhausted.

"Yah I'm completely off." you complain too.

"And guess who is responsible for this girl." Jimin points at Jungkook with a smirk.

"Jimin-ah!" you and Jungkook say in sync irrited and embarrased at the same time.

"I saw you guys. You really fucked each other like actuall animals. Like you can't get enough. Take it easier next time. Yes?" he chuckles.

"Wish I don't do the same with you buddy." Jungkook's jaw tenses bringing back his cruel self.

Suddenly Jimin stops laughing.

"Jungkook babe if you're transexual it's ok but I'm really exhausted. Now good night and try not to kill each other, uh?" you cut them sarcasticly.

"Good night." everyone goes to sleep.

Jungkook cuddles with you using his arms as a nest for you to sleep.

You can smell his scent. It's almost like a drug to you, like an addiction that you can never fullfill.

"Sweet dreams kitten." Jungkook sweetly whispers to you and you fall asleep in his warm hug.

_______________Time skip_______________

"Wake up wake up sleeping beauties!" you can hear Jimin yelling in your sleep.

He is as annoying as an alarm.

"Mmh what you want?" Jungkook murmurs while hugging your laying form from behind.

Now yes.

That's excactly how you want to wake up. In his warm, strong and protective arms.

You are now awake rolling your body only to face Jungkook cuddling you.

"You're just so cute and pure when you are asleep. Almost like an actuall bunny." you whisper stroking his soft hazel hair.

Jeasus Christ!

Suddenly Jungkook grabs your wrist with his strong palm.His eyes instantly open staring at you.

Was he awake all this time? And is he angry? I'm definately dead

"You think I look like a bunny, kitten?" he asks with a morning hoarse and exceptional sexy voice.

"Jungkook you scared me to death! And yeah sometimes you look like a bunny." you crunch your nose while saying the word bunny.

"You know what are bunnies famous for?" Jungkook smirks and your gaze falls on his pants.

"You pervet bunny!" you scold him laughing.

"I'm not kidding and you know that. Wanna find out?" he approaches your lips dangerously but you put your palm on his lips.

"Babe everyone is awake waiting for us to eat breakfast. I wanna take a shower and go downstairs." you say.

"Ok but only if I can join." Jungkook answers the evil smirk never laying his face.

Now you smirk too.

"Suggestion accepted." you say.

That's all he needed to hear before lifting you up his shoulder heading to the bathroom.

A/n ❤
Yah Jungkook evil bunny...😉😉😉