-Heart knows better-

"Why can't such beautiful moments last forever?" you question yourself while still being in Jungkook's strong arms.

"Y/n babe I think we should get dressed. Someone will come at any second." Jungkook says stroking your hair.

You whine at the truth, since you don't want this to finish.

His hands so soft, his hot breath, his addictive scent, everything, which is now just so dreamy.

So freaking perfect.

"Ah right." you finally say ptetending the sad little child who wants a favor.

"Don't worry I'll make up later kitten." Jungkook points your nose playfully and you smile.

"You would better because who knows what happens when I get angry Kook." you threat him and he chuckles.

"You don't scare me kitten. You should be scared of me because I can make you unable to walk for weeks.

Jungkook pecks your lips smirking.

You finally both get dressed.

The door opens and Hoseok with Jimin enter the room.

"Jungkook-ah you're good!" they yell in sync running towards Jungkook to hug him.

He laughs and make a pain grimaze.

"You missed me that much hyungs ah?" you watch them hugging each other tight, like real friends.

Real family.

You could see it. They were worried. Worried about a person, who was more like a brother than a friend.

The sight was really moving.

Hugs, laughters, smiles, tears.

Suddenly, in the all happy atmosphere, Taehyung comes to your mind and your expression darkens.

Tears begin to form in your eyes.

"Babe what's wrong?" Jungkook asks worried since he notices your crying.

You know his heart breaks everytime he sees you like that, unhappy, sad.

You lift your head looking at them.

"Taehyung. W-where is he?" your tone is now broken and full of regret.

How could you hurt him so? After everything he had done for you all this time.

You just thank him with a stumb in the heart, a lie, a betrayal.

"Don't worry princess. He is fine. Tae just needs some rest." Jimin takes you in his arms and you sob in his hard chest.

"I feel so sorry, so guilty." you continue to cry hard.

"Come here. I can't stand seeing you in this mood." Jungkook opens his arms for you with a crying smile.

You literally run towards him and burry your face in his chest.

"Hey Y/n, I know I can't make you feel better now, but I'll let you know you made the right choice." Hoseok's sweet voice echoes through the room.

You now turn to face him.

"Hobi thank you for trying to alleviate my psychology, but please don't lie. I'm a selfish slut." you shout.

"No that's not true Y/n. You did the right thing." Hoseok insists.

"It's not. I hurt the person who loved me more than himself, by cheating him with his best friend. How worse can this be?" you continue to yell and Jungkook hugs you tight to relieve you a bit.

At least a much possible.

Because you had done something terrible.

Something unforgiveable.

"Hoseok hyung is right. You had to deal with a love issue and you followed your heart. Y/n you shouldn't choose with your mind but with your heart. It did was the right choice." Jimin adds a few seconds ago.

And surprisingly he was right.

There are some times, when heart knows better we should listen to it.

We should listen to our heart.

You did listened your heart.

"You know what? You're right. Indeed I made the right choice and I have to face the consequences." you wipe your tears as soon as you finally realize it.

Suddenly everyone hugs you.

"And you won't be alone."

A/n ❤
Team hug yeaahh. Btw το καινούριο άλμπουμ δεν είναι ένα αληθινό αριστούργημα? It is stuck in my head. 😍💜😂