TWO

One year later
August 15

[ Molly POV ]

It's been over a year since he broke my heart; over a year since I've seen him in person.

It wasn't my decision.

Unlike Jimin, I was still madly in love. I still wanted to see his beautiful smile, even if I wasn't the reason behind it. I still wanted to hear his angelic laugh, even if he wasn't laughing with me. I still craved his presence, because how could one live without the sun?

During that year and a half, I've been trying to get over him and move on.

But he was like alcohol to me. He made me go crazy and I became addicted.

But tomorrow, tomorrow might be the day I see him again.

"You don't have to if you don't feel comfortable going." Her soft voice spoke through the phone pressed against my ear.

"Hun," I sighed, neatly folding my cloths before packing them into my suitcase. "I'd love to, but I have meetings at the end of this week. I have to go home and prepare."

She sighed on the line. I could just picture the disapproving head shake she was giving me.

"Can I be honest?" She asked for permission to speak to me bluntly, but didn't let me answer. "I think you're being stupid."

I laughed, loving how straight forward she was with me.

"You should still be there to support them-" She paused, deciding whether or not she should finish. "even when you're not speaking to Jimin."

I stayed quiet, knowing she was right. After getting the hint that Jimin didn't want to see me anymore, I gave him the space he wanted. Eventually, I became the one who had missed out on their gatherings just to avoid Jimin.

"You're right." I placed the last of my things into the suitcase, zipping it closed. "But Michael would kill me if I'm not in LA tomorrow night."

"Fuck it." She laughed. "Haven't you learned anything from Jin?"

Her sudden change from Korean to English- just so she could cuss- made me laugh. Especially, the remark about Jin. Jin was always finding a way to defy authority, and he was good at it. I guess his staff can't resist his adorable laugh. That or the fact that his vocals are out of this world and he completes bts.

"You little brat." I clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth, shaking my head at my friend's annoying ass.

"Come on." She whined. "Pwease. Seoul is only a two hour flight from Tokyo."

I groaned in frustration, falling on the bed. "Why do you think you can get anything you want?"

"Because Joony spoils me." I could practically hear the smirk on her lips and the blush on her cheeks.

I laugh, throwing my legs in the air. "I hate you!" I giggle. "But you're right, he's head over shoes for your ugly ass."

"Ya!" she shouts through her giggles. "You call me ugly, but he calls me gorgeous and that's all the matters."

I roll my eyes, smiling out of pure bliss.

Nothing made me happier than seeing my best friend in l-

"Molly." There was a knock at my door, distracting me from my thought. "We have to go or you'll miss your flight."

I look at the clock on my nightstand.

10:40 pm. It read.

"I have to go." I say to her. "I gotta catch a flight to Seoul." I smile, waiting for her typical cries of joy through the phone.

"Really?" She shouts. I pull the phone away from my ear, laughing at the fact that I could still hear her shouts perfectly.

"Yes."

"Wait! What are you gonna tell Michael?"

I shrug, forgetting that she couldn't see me. "I don't know."

"Fuck it." She laughs.

"Bye, Joy!" I sing before hanging up.

||

a.n.

Hi :)