FIFTY THREE

April 16

[ Molly POV ]

"Another surprise?" I smile at Jimin, resting my hand on his thigh while he keeps his eyes on the road.

Jimin nods excitedly, letting go of the steering wheel to hold my hand. Lacing his fingers with mine, he brings them to his lips, planting kisses at the top.

"You'll love it," He said, running his thumb over the rock on my ring finger. "Mrs. Park. Well, soon to be, but you already are and have been in my mind and heart."

_

"This way mister and missus Park." The hostess guided us through the restaurant towards a private room at the very end of the floor.

Before entering through the wooden double doors, I hear muffled familiar laughter through the doors, and although it was very faint, I instantly recognized it.

"Jimin," I gasped, disbelief in my round eyes. "Did-"

"Come on." He smiled at me, pushing the door open.

We stepped into the room, and at first, I could only make out the silhouettes through the blinding sunshine. But as my eyes adjusted, and they shouted a loud 'surprise', I could make out the happy smiles on my family.

"Oh my gosh." I smiled, running into my parents arms as they were closer to me. They sandwiched me between them, running a comforting hand up and down my back. "What are you guys doing here?"

My dad chuckled, pulling away from the hug and holding both my hands in his. "Congratulating the both of you, of course."

"But- how did-"

"Jimin," My mom softly spoke, calling my attention as she waved her hand at Jimin for him to join. "He asked for our blessing for your hand in marriage. Then, he paid for our trip here."

My heart skipped a beat when Jimin smiled at me, wrapping his arm around my waist to pull my closer to him. The fact that he had followed tradition carried a sort of sweetness and sensitivity that I absolutely adored.

I smiled back at him, before I continued to greet the rest of the guests.

My eyes lit up with joy as I was pulled into a hug by Jimin's mother. The woman swayed me to the side, hand rubbing up and down my back as she told me sweet words.

"Welcome to the family." She smiled when she pulled away. Jimin's father stood next to her, resting a hand over mine as he smiled kindly.

"We love you, Molly." Jimin's father smiled before Jimin's brother pulled me into his arms.

Jimin and I continued greeting our guests. Michael and Lexi were present, and the rest of the boys were gathered as well with teasing smiles on their faces.

The rest of the evening consisted of Jimin and I translating as our parents tried to get to know each other. It was a cute sight, warming my heart at the fact that things were going well. That our family was getting bigger.

We spent hours at the restaurant as we were too emerged into our conversations to eat. Finally after hours, we gathered outside the restaurant and took a long walk along the city, admiring the busy streets and beautiful skyscrapers. We looked like a bunch of people on a field trip as we walked through the citizens of Tokyo. We didn't mind, we were happy.

_

While rumors about the two very successful artists began to stir up, both of them remained quiet along with their companies

While rumors about the two very successful artists began to stir up, both of them remained quiet along with their companies. For years since the couple has been broken up, fans have still hoped for the two to return together, but there was no sign of them ever getting back together.

It wasn't until Park Jimin and Molly Rose posted on their social media accounts that the rumors were cleared up and sparked a fire within both fandoms. The two have officially announced their engagement. While no had any idea they were a couple in the first place, the two had flown to Tokyo were the were engaged.

We can't help but feel clowned by the beautiful couple, but we wish them the very best on their new lives forever.

||

a.n

OMG I HAVENT UPDATED WRITTEN IN THE STARS
FOR A MONTH!!!!!

I'm soooorrryyyy

I'm sorry for the
short chapter

Stay tuned for second update :)