Rose

"Jimin." I moan, clutching on to the bed sheets tighter around my body.

"Baby," He moans in return, digging his head further into my chest.

I push him away playfully with a laugh when he groans. I smile at him as he removed the eye mask off his eyes as stared at me angrily.

"It's your turn." I smile innocently after a cry breaks out from the baby monitor on our night stand.

Jimin groans, rolling over to his belly on top of me. "Why?" He whined before pressing his lips to the bare skin of my stomach.

"It's your fault for-"

"Making love to you." He laughed coyly to which my cheeks blushed a I tugged on his hair.

"You're turn!" I laughed, pointing at the door.

"That's not fair!" He laughed. "I put the baby to sleep."

"So did I!" I objected.

He groaned before coming up with a witty idea that sparked a twinkle in his eyes.

"It can only be decided fairly."

"How?" I asked.

"Rock, paper, scissors." He demands.

I laughed at his suggestion, but happily agreed as I sat up on our bed in a criss-cross in front of him

"Rock," We began the game, bouncing out fists in the air as we chanted the words. "Paper," We kept our eyes on each other, trying to decide the other's next move. "Scissors!"

I threw paper and he threw rock to which I cheered happily and he sulked sadly.

"Two out of three?"

"Fine." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

I threw paper once more and he threw out scissors.

"Ha!" Jimin cheered, preparing for the next game, but he was soon interrupted by another loud cry.

My smile dropped and I fell on Jimin dramatically.

"You woke her up!" I whined as I got off the bed.

Before I made it two feet away from the bed, Jimin's hand wrapped around my wrist and he pulled me back into his chest.

"I love you." He said against my lips.

I laughed when his hands gripped my butt cheeks roughly before letting me go with a slap.

I rolled my eyes, walking out of the room in my undies as Jimin's t-shirt as he followed beside me with my hand in his.

Together, we walked down the hall and he let go of my hand as we parted ways.

He entered into the room in the right while I entered into the left.

I made my way into the nursery, and my smile widened when I saw my baby in the crib. A smile spread across her lips when I picked her up into my arms.

"Good morning, my love and joy

"Good morning, my love and joy." I kissed her cheek before I placed her on the changing bed.

I spoke to her as I changed her and once we were finished, I carried her down the stairs.

Jimin was already in the kitchen, dancing around to the music playing.

His smile beamed with joy when he met my eyes and our baby's. Jimin approached us, placing kisses to the top of our foreheads.

"Good morning, my beautiful roses." He smiled.

"Here." I smiled, handing her into his arms. "Give me my boy."

Jimin carefully placed MinJae into my arms while he took our girl.

I planted several kisses on MinJae's cheeks to which he giggled and held on to my hair.

"Good morning, handsome." I smiled. "Can I have a kiss?"

MinJae leaned in, kissing my cheek with an open mouth. I looked ahead and caught Jimin smiling at us with our girl in his arms. He approached us with a smile and wrapped his free arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I love you with all my heart." I smiled at him.

"MinJae," Jimin kisses his forehead. "Rose." Jimin kisses our girl's forehead. "And you," he kissed my lips. "Are my happiness."

||

a.n

they had another one!

MinJae is the first

And Rose is the second one

anywayyyyyy

this is
officially the end
of
Written in the Stars

I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I loved writing it

thank you sooooooo much for reading!
It really means a lot!

THANK YOU

@ btsamyx