FOURTY FIVE

January 17

[ Molly POV ]

"I can do it." I smile at Yoongi, reaching for my suitcase. It's not long before my smile is replaced with a pout when Yoongi takes my suitcase into his hands.

"I can do it too." He shrugged, pulling the suitcase behind him with his as well.

I huff, crossing my arms over my chest as I follow him towards the SUV.

"Stop pouting and hurry your ass up or you'll get left behind." Yoongi laughs, his gummy smile on full display. I didn't bother holding back my smile, and instantly ran to his side nudging his arm softly.

The assistants helped us load our suitcases into the car while we strapped ourself in. I wrapped a blanket over the both of us and rest my head on Yoongi's shoulder.

He let out a soft breath, chuckling lowly as he looked down at his phone. "Jimin won't stop texting me." He said.

I glanced at his phone, seeing the numerous text messages he was receiving from Jimin.

"'Hyung, how's my girl doing?'" Yoongi read a text message out loud, shaking his head. "It's like I don't even exist."

I smile, tapping the camera icon on Yoongi's phone. Soon the front camera appears, revealing both of our tired faces from the long flight.

My eyes were puffy from my slumber on the plane, and my hair looked like a bird's nest. Yoongi didn't look bad at all, he looked ready to walk a runway.

Yoongi and I missed our flight because of the stupid line at the snack bar. It really took us twenty minutes to buy a sandwich! It wasn't great either. Anyway, we boarded a later flight, while the boys left on the original flight. We're just now arriving at LA.

"What did he say?" I ask, hearing Yoongi's phone chime with a notification popping up on the screen.

Yoongi laughed, his shoulders bobbing softly. "He said, 'you're too close, hyung.'"

Just then, the screen display changed to a photo of Jimin with the words 'incoming call...' below his name.

"Yes?" Yoongi asked, putting the phone on speaking.

"Are you almost home?" Jimin whined, impatience coding his tone.

"No." Yoongi answered bluntly, yawning tiredly.