TEN

August 22

[ Molly POV ]

I sat on chair in the far corner of the room, watching as Jimin slept like a baby in the comfort of his bed.

To be quiet honest, I was annoyed. I guess the boys sensed that I was annoyed because on their way out, they each placed a kiss at the top of my head. It did help, but that's not the point.

"They think they can just abandon me." I mumble to my self, crossing my arms over my chest. "With Jimin!" I half whisper.

The room was quiet, nothing could be heard but the birds chirping in the summer's morning.

Jimin shuffled uncomfortably under his bed sheets, and a cute sneeze followed after. I smiled to myself at the adorable sound that had just come out of him.

Again, he sneezed and shuffled uncomfortably in his bed. Soon, worry replaced the annoyance and I quickly ran to the side of the bed, placing the back of my hand to his forehead. He was burning up and his forehead was wet with sweat.

"You really are sick, huh." I sigh, moving a strand of hair away from his face.

I head down stairs, tying my hair into a ponytail before I start making Jimin some food.

_

With the warm bowl of soup in my hands, I push the door open with my foot.

Jimin's head shot up, meeting my eyes with his tired ones. For a second I thought his eyes lit up at seeing me, but it could have been the warm soup's stream that was clouding my vision.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, trying to sound mean, but his sick voice only made him sound cute.

"Uh," I pause, focusing on placing the hot bowl on the nightstand before I get burned or it spills. "the guys are gonna be gone for a while, so they asked if I could watch you."

He rolled his eyes, scoffing annoyingly. "How old am I? Five?"

"That's what I said." I laughed, sitting at the edge of the bed. He shot me a look, and I stopped at his eyes that begged me to stop.

I rubbed my palms up and down my thighs, rubbing off the sweat that has started to build up after being in a room alone with Jimin.

"Well," I pursed my lips as Jimin kept his eyes off me. "you should eat this." I hold the bowl of soup in my hands, holding it over my legs.

"I'm not hungry." He shifted to his side, causing the bed under me to shift and the soup in my hands slushed around, spilling some of the burning hot soup on my hands and legs.

I groan in pain, biting my lip from yelling and letting Jimin know I was in pain.

"Jimin," I groan through grit teeth, clenching my jaw. "eat it."

"No." He whined.

I stand to my feet, slamming the bowl on the night stand in the process. Jimin jolts at the sound, staring back at me with widened eyes.

"Jimin." I say sternly, my hands in fists by my side. "You're gonna sit there," I point my finger at the bed. "and eat the soup." I point at the bowl. He blinks, remaining silent on the bed.

"You can hate me all you want," I shook my head. "but it's not gonna stop me from taking care of you." I paused, taking the time to stare into the pools of honey in his eyes. His eyes were the softest I'd seen them since we broke up. It warmed my heart, but it killed me knowing he didn't love me. "So eat the soup."

With that, he sat up on his bed, ready for me to hand him the bowl. I placed the bowl in his hands and left the room once I saw him eating the soup.

||