TWENTY TWO

October 15

[ Molly POV ]

"James!" I called from the dressing room, digging through the pile of cloths.

"Yes?" He answered, his voice muffled from the other side of the door.

"I think you forgot to give me the top for outfit C."

He chuckled, and I can picture him shaking his head in amusement. "No, honey. That is the top."

"What?" I shout, staring at the thin laced material that hugged my breast. It was basically a bra. Any kind of harsh movement and my boobs would spring out.

James knocks and says, "put it on and show us."

I suck in my breath, closing my eyes for some peace as I do as he says. I strip my pants off, sliding on the mini skirt with a slit reaching the hem. Giving myself one last glance at the mirror, my eyes are fixed on my exposed cleavage and hip.

Walking out the dressing room, I shyly smile at the panel of my styling and promotion team.

In black six-inch stilettos, I walk towards the panel, trying to maintain my balance. I smile shyly at the familiar faces, earning a few giggles and amused smiles.

"James," Carly smiles, pointing her pen towards me. "Help her with the fit, please."

Carly was the head of the styling team and James was her second in command. He was new to the team, because our previous one had moved to France where she was offered a greater opportunity.

James led me to the dressing room, his hand reaching for the strap of my bra, but I quickly stop him before he flashes my boobs.

"Wait!" I stop him, my cheeks flushing pink in embarrassment. "What are you doing?" I whisper to him. "This is all I'm wearing."

He laughs, holding onto the strap. "I'm just gonna add some padding so you boobs are more protected."

"But-" I try, but he interrupts.

"May I?" He asked, holding onto the strap as he stared into my eyes. Whatever he was gonna do, was something I was not comfortable with. I hesitate, bitting my lip pensively. "Honey, I'm gay and I won't touch you in anyway that you don't feel comfortable in. I just need to adjust the inside so you don't have a nipple slip."

News about his sexuality caught me off guard. He was a handsome young man, flirtatious, and an incredibly attractive smirk. All the girls at the company were swooning over him, so I've heard.