honeymoon

"Jimin, look!" I laugh, pointing my index finger to the waterfall across the river

I sighed in relief, smile never faltering as I admired the way a vibrant rainbow was painted over the river from the sun's reflection across the water.

"Finally!"

I was eager to race around the lake and strip myself from my cloths to jump into the water. We'd been hiking Hawaii's trails for an hour to get to the grand waterfall, and we finally made it.

I came back to my senses when Jimin's beautiful laugh was carried through Hawaii's warm breeze.

"Jimin, come look!" I turn to face him, waving my hand at him as he stood with his camera pointed at me.

He smiled back at me, letting go of the camera as it hangs around his neck before taking my hand in his and guiding me towards the waterfall.

We set our hiking backpacks down before taking off our cloths so we're left in our bathing suits.

"My queen." Jimin smiled down at me before planting his lips to my forehead.

I smile to myself before escaping his arms and run into the water.

"Hey!" Jimin roars, running after me as quickly as he can.

I squeal as arms wrap around my waist, lifting me into the air before I got deeper into the water.

"Jimin!" I laugh, kicking my legs for him to put me down. When he finally does, his hands grip my butt cheeks with an intense kiss to my lips.

"Baby, go stand over there!" He smiles when he pulls away.

"Where?" I whisper, keeping my forehead pressed to his.

"Over there." He points, pulling away from me. With a playful slap to my ass he chuckled when I gasp and mutter a playful curse at him.

I do as he says, standing on a rock in front of the waterfall and pose for the camera.

He takes a few shots and I break into laughter when he starts shouting sweet words at me

"Babygirl, you're so sexy." He chuckles, causing me to fall out of my pose.