SEVENTEEN

September 25

[ Molly POV ]

I ran outside and immediately jumped into the pool, hugging my legs close to my chest. I swam to the surface, taking a breath of fresh air as I pushed my wet hair back.

"Let's play chicken fight!" Jungkook said happily, ruffling his his wet hair.

"No," Hoseokie frowned. "I always get water up my nose."

"Come one." Tae pouted, crossing his arms over his chest bare.

"Okay, fine." Hoseokie laughed as he gave in quickly. "Who'll go first?"

"Me and Joy!" I shot my hand in the air, cockily lifting a brow at Joy. "I need a partner."

"I'll do it." Jungkook didn't hesitate, getting ready to lift me onto his shoulders.

"It's okay," I shook my head, swimming to Tae's side. "I'll take Tae."

"What?" Jungkook's jaw dropped in disbelief as I picked Tae instead of him.

"Sorry." I laugehd, patting Tae's shoulder. "But Tae's taller. I need the advantage." I shrug as Tae crossed his arms over his chest, flexing his biceps as he bit his lip, putting on a sexy look for us.

"Cut it out." Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes and Tae chuckled, falling out of his pose.

"Come on." Tae lifted me onto his shoulder as Joy got on Joon's. "You got this." He lifted a fist in the air and I bumped it with my own before tugging on his hair lightly.

_

I laughed as I pointed at Jungkook as he fell into the water after being pushed by Tae. I took my last bite of spaghetti, sitting at the edge of the pool as I watched the boys play. Jin finally jumped in once he came back with the meat and he challenged Namjoon. He successfully pushed Joon off Jungkook's shoulders, making him the victor.

"What are you laughing at?" Jungkook raised a brow at me after resurfacing. "You didn't even last two minutes."

"Hey!" I laughed, kicking my foot up to splash him with water.

"I'm here!" Yoongi shouted from behind me. I quickly turned, meeting his gummy smile as he happily threw a bottle of champagne int the air.

"Hey!" I smiled, standing to my feet and throwing an arm around him, not caring that I was wet. I was expecting him to push me off him, but instead he hugged me back. Shocking. "You're in a good mood." I laughed, finally pulling away to let him set the food down.

"I know." He replied with a smile. I poked my head inside the house, searching for the only person missing, Jimin.

"So, um... W-where's-"

"Where's Jimin?" Namjoon asked, cutting me off.

"Oh," Yoongi's smile died and his mood changed almost as quick as lighting, avoiding my eyes as he walked past me. "well, he's out with his family. They wanted to spend the day with him."

"His parents are in LA?" I asked, my heart dropping to my stomach as I remembered the fact that Jimin's dad hated me. I bet he was glad I wasn't with his son anymore.

"Yeah."

||

a.n.

I'm sorry for a crappy chapter.

I'll update again :)