FIFTY TWO

* warning mature content *

April 15

[ Molly POV ]

Turning me in his arms, his breath lingers on my neck while his fingers pull on the zipper of my dress.

The wet, thin material falls to the ground, exposing me in my lace lingerie. My breath gets caught when Jimin presses his lips to my neck, teeth nibbling on the skin.

Throwing my head back to rest it on his shoulder, I press myself to him as he leaves a trail of kiss on my neck.

His fingers graze my lace bra and it comes undone, flying to the ground when Jimin gets rid of it.

"Jimin." I moan, eyes fluttering close as his finger rubs over my clothed core before curling around the hem of my panties.

"These need to go." He murmurs, ripping the lace completely off. A squeal escapes my lips, and he chuckled against my neck.

'My panties.' I pout.

"I'll buy you a new pair." He says as if he read my mind.

The pout on my lips falls as my lips part, a moan escaping as Jimin runs his finger against my slit. Gripping on to the jeans clinging on to Jimin's thighs, Jimin rubs circles around my clit. My knees buckle and I close my legs at the pleasure.

His free hand suddenly slaps my thigh and I yelp. Pressing his lips to the shell of my ear he whispers, "keep you legs open for me, babygirl. Be a good girl." I nod softly, my breath shaky as he continues.

While he inserts a finger into my core, his free hand fists around my breast. "Oh, Jimin." I moan, bitting my lip as his hand massages my breast and his finger swirls inside me.

Jimin pumps his finger inside me at a fierce pace, and I softly whine as I try to keep my legs open for him. Arching my back in pleasure when he inserts a second one, my butt rubs against his member, feeling him grow hard.

"J-jimin."

I begin to feel myself tighten around his fingers as I reach my climax.

"Mm," he hums, his lips kissing my neck as I rest my head on his shoulder, moaning directly into his ear. "Say my name, baby."

All of my strength dissipates as I reach my climax, cumming all over his fingers as I fulfill his request to moan his name. My juices trickle down my thigh and Jimin's fingers as he brings them up.