TWENTY SIX

!mention of mature content!

October 25

[ Molly POV ]

"Damn," Lexi winks at me through my reflection in the mirror. "you look sexy." I laugh, staring at my own reflection.

I did look great.

My smile dies as my mother's voice echo's in my head. 'You've changed.'

I was supposed to be dressed for my father's birthday dinner. Instead, I'm dressed in a designer dress and shoes, and diamond jewelry worth more than a car.

"Okay," Lexi snaps me out of my thoughts, a smile plastered on her face. "Girl talk, real talk moment."

She grabbed my wrists, dragging me to the edge of my bed. We sat side by side, as she held a devilish smile on her lips.

"You're my best friend." She starts, holding my hand in hers. "Michael's being a dick right now, but I'm still me and you can talk to me."

I laugh at her choice of words, mentally agreeing with her. I nod my head and wait for her question.

"You've been single for almost two years." She says and I roll my eyes, knowing where this conversation was headed. "And being the goody two shoes you are, you haven't been getting any sex."

"Lexi!" I slap her shoulder playfully, my cheeks turning red from embarrassment.

She laughs, playfully nudging my shoulder with her elbow. "Aren't you horny?"

"Oh my gosh, Lexi! I swear if you don't stop-"

"I'm serious!" She giggles like a high school girl. "You have needs. A one night thing isn't gonna hurt anyone." She wiggles her eyebrows at me, testing me.

I huff, feeling defeated. "I just- I don't know. I-"

"Was Jimin that good in bed that you only crave his dick?" She asks in disbelief, her eyebrows lifted as high as they could.

"You know why I think this is so weird for me?" I ask, wanting to change the subject. "Because I don't have a lot of girlfriends. I mean, I'm not gonna tell Jungkook I'm sex deprived. He'd tease me for the rest of me life."

It was true. Lexi was busy with work and our schedules conflicted each other. Lacie was a mother and a wife whose priority was her family. We'd see each other on rare occasion. Joy, well we've decided not to speak about anything Jimin related. If I told her I was missing Jimin, it would be too weird.

"Or he could solve the problem." She winks.

My mouth drops at her comment, a laugh escaping my lips from how ridiculous that sounded. "Bitch, I hate you. He's my best friend."

She laughs, throwing her head back amusingly. "Baby, I'm serious though."

"Ugh!" I groan, falling back on to my bed. "Okay, fine. I'm sex deprived but I've never done one night things. It's too- I don't know." I shiver at the thought.

Not because I think it's gross. It was too out of character for me. I mean, how do you just do it! Is it just me? Do I have bad flirting skills?! How did Jimin even fall for me?!

I never really thought about my sex life after Jimin and I split. Yeah I miss him and our amazing nights, but it's always been more than the sex.

Then, my mind wanders to Jimin's sex life. Has he been getting it on?

We're friends now, but I'm not gonna ask him where his dick has been lately. He'd just think I'm horny!

"The term is horny." She lays next to me. "I think you're horny, but you just conceal it with work." She turns her head to the side, staring at my side profile. "Do you have wet dreams?"

"Okay!" I sit up front the bed, flattening out my dress. "Discussion over."

"Oh, so you have." She sits up. "Tonight, just get some dick and bye bye." She waves her had. "You'll come back home and you'll be satisfied."

I roll my eyes, a playful smile on my lips. "Why am I like this?" I groan.

"Like what? Horny? Because you're a girl with needs. It's nature." She answers.

"No!" I laugh, shaking my head. "Why do I get so awkward when talking about sex? You're my best friend. It should be normal."

She smiles at me, giving me a hug. "Because you're Molly and you're a shy little bean. Just know that it's natural to feel needy. Everyone feels it. It's human nature. Embrace it. It's the twenty-first century! You're allowed to have sex for pleasure. It doesn't make you a slut."

I nod knowing she was write. But also agreeing with the part about me being shy.

I click my tongue to the roof of my mouth, making a 'tsk' sound. "And you expect me to get a man into bed with me when I'm like this."

"You're hot! That's it." She grabs my wrist, pulling me out of my room.

"I'm just worried for you." She says, guiding me down the stairs. "I get good sex so why shouldn't you."

I huff, grateful that this conversation is coming to an end.

I wouldn't want any of the staff members hearing about my sex deprived life. It would be too awkward.

She guided me out the door, point at the luxury car waiting outside my house. "If I keep you any longer, Michael will be upset."

"I know all about that." I scrunch my nose, remembering the way he shouted at me.

She smiled softly, feeling apologetic. "I'm sorry."

"No, don't. He's right. I knew what I was getting into when I signed with the company."

She nodded. "Well, have fun Cinderella. Don't run away from the ball and get some-"

"Bye!" I shout, walking away from her.

||

a.n.

Hey :))
As I'm sure you all know, I don't write smut. I don't have a problem with it. I just do not know how to lol. Maybe I can try but i don't know how good the content will be if I do. If I do write smut, let me know whether it's good or not, so I know whether to write more or not.

Also, Molly Rose is kind of a goody two shoes so she does get embarrassed when talking about sex.

FYI, there will be more
mention of this mature content so just a heads up.

Was this chapter cringey?

Please let me know.