ELEVEN

August 22

[ Molly POV ]

I did anything I could to avoid having to see Jimin again. After eating my own breakfast, I washed their dirty dishes, cleaned their kitchen, and did their laundry.

Finally, after four hours I decided I should check up on Jimin to make sure he was okay.

"How do you feel?" I ask, sitting at the edge of the bed as Jimin types on his phone.

"Good." He nods, not taking his eyes off his phone. I reach my hand for his forehead and his flinches at my touch.

"Stop." I warn softly, pressing my hand to his forehead. I sigh, feeling as his temperature has only dropped by a few. "You still have a fever."

"I'm fine." He mumbles. I hesitate a bit, subconsciously bitting my lip as I think of alternative ways to lower his fever. "Stop that."

"Huh?" I look up at him at the same time he looks away from me. He stays quiet until I finally speak.

"Take your cloths off." I tell him. He whips his head toward me, eyes in disbelief of what I've just asked him to do.

"What?"

"Take your cloths off." I repeat, standing to my feet and pulling the bed sheets off his body. "Layering yourself with cloths is making you hotter."

He smirks at the sound of me calling him hot and I roll me eyes, but smile as the mood lightens up between us. While he unbuttons his pajama shirt, I fill a bowl with water and soak a towel in it.

"You need a haircut." I mumble, pushing his hair out of his forehead to dab the towel on it.

"No," he shook his head with a pout on his lips. "I like my long hair."

I smile at his child like response, continuing the dabbing process on his forehead.

My heart fluttered at the moment we were sharing together. It was the first time we'd gotten a chance to speak to each other since we broke things off. It felt like I had my Jimin back. I wanted to stay close to him for as long as I could while he was in a good mood.

"Molly, do-" before he could continue, my phone starts ringing. I sigh, giving him an apologetic look before answering it.

"Hello?" I press the phone against my cheek, still dabbing jimin's cheeks as he stares with puppy dog eyes.

"Hello, darling." His thick British accent puts an even wider smile on my face and the sixteen year old me begins to fangirl inside.

"Hi, Harry." I smile, not believing the fact that I was talking to Harry Styles. We've talked before, but it still amazes me.

About a few months ago, he had contacted my agency and asked if we could collab. So we're writing a song together, but we haven't been able to find the right time to sit down and discuss it.

"I was thinking about our song," he starts. "and I think it would be better if we saw each other in person to work on it."

"Yes!" I smile, jumping to my feet. "I'd love that."

"Really?" He chuckles, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine.

"Yeah." I say. "When would be best?"

"Tonight?" He asks, suddenly the smile on my face fades.

"Oh?" I frown, looking down at a confused Jimin.

"Yeah." The man says. "I was in town for a while and I'm leaving for London tomorrow."

"Uh," I walk out the room, closing the door behind me so Jimin won't hear me. "I'm sorry, I can't tonight."

"Oh, that's a shame." He says, disappointment in his tone.

"I really wish I could." I half whine, not wanting to sound unprofessional. "But I'm taking a trip to London in a few weeks. Do you think we could meet then?"

"Yes!" His voice cheers up, lifting my spirits. "That would be great actually."

"Awesome!" I smile. "I'll talk to you soon." He says his goodbye and I hang up before walking into the room.

I return to my spot on Jimin's bed, dabbing his chin.

"Do you have to go?" He asked, staring at me while I keep my eyes on his skin.

"No." I answer, putting a smile on my face.

"I'm fine by myself," He insists, sitting up on the bed. "I'm-"

"Jimin," I interrupt, meeting his eyes. "I'm staying here, Okay?"

He nods and a small smile forms on his lips.

"How are feeling, by the way?" I ask, dabbing the towel down to his neck.

"A lot better." He says, but the gold necklace on his neck distracts me, reminding me of the time I saw my ring attached to it.

My eyes trace over the necklace, searching for the ring I remember seeing on it. "Isn't It chocking you?" I ask Jimin, trying to conceal the fact that I was looking for the ring.

"Huh?" His eyes follow the direction in which my eyes were staring and suddenly his hand clasps over his neck, covering the necklace. "Oh, no." His voice was shaky and I couldn't help but wonder if it was because he didn't want me to see the necklace.

"Let me-" I reach my hand for his neck, leaning closer as my eyes remain fixed the white gold.

"Molly." His voice was stern and louder than before, jolting my body back. "You're too close and it's making me uncomfortable."

"O-oh." I pull away, nodding my head understandingly. "I'm sorry." I stood from the bed, wiping my hands on my soup stained jeans from earlier.

His eyes travel up my jean, landing on the soup stain on them. "Molly, I-"

"I should start dinner." I interrupt him, wanting to get out the room as soon as possible. "It'll take a while so call me if you need anything."

And I left the room.

||