FOURTEEN

September 1

[ Molly POV ]

"Molly?" Tae's curious voice filled the silence in the pitch black room. I hum in response, turning on my side to meet his eyes lit under the moonbeams. "How was babysitting Jimin?"

"That's right," Jungkook chimes in from behind me. "you never told us how it went."

"Better than I thought." I simply answer as I stared blankly into Tae's eyes; the memories of that time flood into my mind.

After Jimin fell asleep in my arms, I slipped out of his bed early the next morning. For his sake, I acted like nothing happened that night- like he hadn't woken up in a hysterical cry. He did the same, acting like he was alright.

But my mind was mess, searching g for answers that only Jimin could answer, but would not.

"He still loves you." Tae whispers, sending me a lazy smile. His caramel skin was glowing under the moonlight, and his features so angelic. He was only missing a halo.

I shook my head against the pillow as I whisper, "you shouldn't be giving me false hope."

He pulls his hand under his head, reaching my cheeks as he strokes his fingertips against my the silkiness of my skin.

"Trust me."

Taehyung's voice was low, gentle, and warm. It wrapped me in it's richness and smoothed my nerves, my worries, my fears. His voice was as deep as thunder, but soothing like a blanket wrapped around you on a rainy day.

With that he pulled his hand away from me, tucking it back under his head and closed his eyes.

I smiled at his form: a pillow laid between our bodies and he lazily hugged it with his leg and arm.

I wanted to believe him, because something in the way Jimin looks at me tells me he loves me. But actions speak louder than words, and all he did was push me away.

"Goodnight, momo." Jungkook sighed as he shuffles under the bed sheets to get comfortable.

"Goodnight, Kook."

The three of us shared the giant bed, enjoying the presence of each other in silence as we tried to fall asleep. Our bodies were tired after a long day of exploring London.

However, the silence didn't last for long. There was a sudden bang against the wall followed by several more.

Jungkook lazily lifted his head, scanning the room in confusion.

"What was-" he stopped at the sound of another bang. This time, it was followed by a moan.

"Oh hell no." He whined, laying his head back on the pillow as Tae and I laughed.

"Namjoon-ah." We said in unison followed by crazy giggles.

_

"I'm so nervous." I stood from the couch where we were all gathered, gripping onto the fabric of my skirt.

Jungkook scrunched his nose cutely, standing to his feet too.

"You'll be fine, Molly." Joy smiled at me as she comfortably sat on Namjoon's lap. "Oh!" She jumps up excitedly. "Tell me if he's really as hot as he is in the pictures."

Namjoon shoots her a look and she cups his face with her hands. "What?" She says innocently. "He was my celebrity crush when he was in One Direction. If I were Molly, I'd kiss him."

"No!" Tae and Jungkook shout at me, turning tense.

"Don't do that." Tae told me, shaking his head.

"And stop doing that." Jungkook slapped my hands as they gripped the fabric. "You'll wrinkle it."

"Ouch." I pouted, rubbing where he had slapped me. He lifted his brows, tempting me speak back to him so he could slap my hands again. "Sorry, mom."

He giggled. "I'll walk you out." He said, pulling me out of the hotel room as I waved goodbye.

"Okay," he started once we were out in the hall. "be the confident woman you know you are, okay?"

I nod, smiling at Jungkook's bunny smile. "I'll go now."

"Okay." He pulled me into a hug and planted a kiss at the top of my head. "Have fun." I nodded against his chest, but he pushed me away, holding my shoulders. "But not to much fun."

I laugh, pushing his hands off me. "Bye, Kookie."

He watched me until I was in the elevator, waving goodbye like a mother sending her child off to preschool.

||