SIXTEEN

September 3

[ Molly POV ]

"That's it?" Joy threw her hands in the air, accidentally slapping Joon's cheek. We all laughed as we watched Joon shoot her a look that could kill. She giggled shyly, cupping his face in her hands. "Sorry, babe." She kissed his forehead and he relaxed, pulling her waist closer to him as she sat on his lap.

"Back to the point," Jungkook crossed his hands over his chest, shooting me his own look that could kill. "I think he crossed the line."

"What line?" I laughed, watching as Jungkook's jaw clenched when talking about Harry.

"W-well... you know- the the-" He stuttered, trying to create the 'line' he mentioned because there was none.

"Just the line, okay." Tae backed him up.

Joy and I shot each other looks before rolling our eyes. "Okay, well nothing happened after that." I continued talking to them about last nights event. "After he said it wasn't possible for him to ever lose his game, he paid for dinner and walked me out. Then he called a cab and dropped me home. He gave me a hug goodbye and that's it.."

"Darn." Joy clicked her tongue, earning a look from the three boys. "Just kidding." She giggled.

"If he would have kissed you- I would-"

I interrupted him, draping my purse over my shoulder. "Kookie," I glared at him, hoping he would stop exaggerating. "Anyway, Joy and I need out girls day and you guys are taking time away from it."

_

Joy playfully whipped her wavy, black hair off her shoulder, staring directly into the camera with her dark chocolate colored eyes. "Work it!" I shouted, capturing multiple pictures on her phone as she posed in front of the Big Ben.

Joy was a natural beauty on her own. Her dark, silky hair flowed down to her small waist, complimenting her milky skin. She had full, pink lips and doe eyes that matched perfectly with her bubbly personality. Her height fit perfectly with Namjoon's tall figure.

They looked so great together.

Joy and I continued walking through the streets of London, our arms linked like schoolgirls at a playground. When Namjoon introduced her to me, I was a bit taken back by who she was. We had met only once, and it was the day I first met Jimin. At first, all I could see her as was Red Velvet's member and Seulgi's best friend. The feeling was mutual. She felt bad for being friends with her best friend's ex's girlfriend. Well, ex girlfriend now. However, the more time she would spend with us, the less uncomfortable it became. After a month, we instantly became best friends, deciding not to let Jimin or Seulgi come between us.

"Do you think you'll get back with Jimin?" Joy asked out of the blue.

"Mmm." I hum, thinking about the possibility of us getting back together. "I want to, but he doesn't love me anymore."

"Do you think he's moved on?" She asked.

It was strange for Joy to ask such questions. We had an unspoken agreement to not mention Jimin or Seulgi to avoid any unnecessary drama. But, after all, it was Joy and I trust her.

"Honestly, I don't know." I shrug. "But I think that he has."

She nods, forcing a smile to her lips. "Come on," She pulls my arm. "I know what will make you feel better."

||

a.n.

Second update :)